NC State Game Day Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

Herbie's no slouch. He's generally dismissive of teams that aren't competitive so it's not anything unique when he gets down on SU. This is a big chance to nudge the negative perception a little bit more. We haven't handled this kind of opportunity well for as long as I can remember.

1540662942847.jpeg
???

Or another?

images

Devito starts- Dungey as additional tight end or rb. Get it done

Dungey moving to LB. Finally going to stop that run. Ironic.

91 points with 17+ minutes left i the game. Can they break records?

56-35, Wake.

Ranked team coming into our house for a 7PM Nationally Televised kick, bowl eligibility on the line. What else you asking for?

It’s here, no more talk about shiitake that doesn’t matter, Que Sera Sera. Roll the ball out and get a dub.

Dino’s delivering baby, ain’t no Digiorno up in here.

Excited about this program for today and tomorrow, hope those seats are filled and firin’!!!!

What else could ww ask for? I guess NOT the wettest and longest eastern seaboard rain storm 8 hrs before and 8 after tbe game. Go cuse, God bless the dome.

Cold rainy days like today are exactly why I love the dome. Absolutely no excuse for not being there have plenty of time for people to get the things they need to get done today. LETS GO ORANGE!

Cold rainy days like today are exactly why I love the dome. Absolutely no excuse for not being there have plenty of time for people to get the things they need to get done today. LETS GO ORANGE!
There should be 45,000 there today. Will there be?

So Dungey is starting. Can’t say I feel good about it but let’s gk !

I wouldn’t look to hard into his preview video. Babers didn’t hide his decision this much to let it be revealed in a preview video

Pregame show
You mean the Julian whigam show? Tbh I’ll only believe it till I hear it out of Babers mouth or I see dungey go out there