NC State Game Day Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

You mean the Julian whigam show? Tbh I’ll only believe it till I hear it out of Babers mouth or I see dungey go out there

I was listening to 97.7 Syracuse station. I don’t see it anywhere else so hopefully it’s not the case yet. Goldburg was talking like it was decided. My bad

I’m cool if Dungey starts. I’d prefer to see both QBs switched up as the game dictates. If we need Devito in, hope the decision doesn’t take as long as it felt last week.

I wouldn’t look to hard into his preview video. Babers didn’t hide his decision this much to let it be revealed in a preview video
Watch the Cody Conway video...I think he unintentionally let the cat out of the bag.

I mean dungey is my favorite college player and i think he turns it’s around today if he starts. If not then I have full confidence in Tommy “Danny” Devito” to win it.

I always have said that if you have 2 QBs, you have no QBs. I think this is different. Dungey and DeVito are two VERY different QBs. Makes teams have to prepare two very different game plans.

Wait, didn’t Dungey get his arm amputated? I haven’t been keeping up with the injury threads. That would certainly change my opinion.

Yes, and then the operating doctor concussed ED with the newly removed arm which messed up hED's eye sight. Naturally, ED starts, throws for 400 yards, runs for 200 and then Dr. Turner(?) sidelines him in the 3rd quarter because of concern for a hangnail. Expert opinions to follow soon (February).

Yes, and then the operating doctor concussed ED with the newly removed arm which messed up hED's eye sight. Naturally, ED starts, throws for 400 yards, runs for 200 and then Dr. Turner(?) sidelines him in the 3rd quarter because of concern for a hangnail. Expert opinions to follow soon (February).
You’re awesome

What did Conway say?
Checkout post #12 in the Orangeyes Friday Articles thread. Near the end of the interview he is asked about having two QB's that can play and he said it was great knowing your backup can help out when needed.

Whomever has the start has my backing. We need this one for 100 reasons. it’s been 17 long years of wanting to be a power in the northeast.
The climb up will be satisfying to us lunatics who hung around and I hope it starts tonite

Time to do what Tom petty says: STAND MY GROUND AND I WONT BACK DOWN

B***h, don’t kill my vibes.
It's an old board joke. Someone said this before a big win (I can't remember which game). It then became something to say before games.
1540675054109.gif

It's an old board joke. Someone said this before a big win (I can't remember which game). It then became something to say before games. View attachment 142747
All this time I thought “I’ve got a feeling & I’m never wrong” was just a line from an old movie that I’ve never seen. Humphrey Bogart or something.

Edit: To be clear, I’m indeed calling you old ;)

All this time I thought “I’ve got a feeling & I’m never wrong” was just a line from an old movie that I’ve never seen. Humphrey Bogart or something.

Edit: To be clear, I’m indeed calling you old ;)
As well you should.
1540675827298.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom