NC State Game Day Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

USC ASU on espn 2 game crawling. Those stuck at home may not see kick off

I know I'm about to eat at my moms and will be back just in time for kick. Don't feel like bringing up ESPN3 but looks like I will have to. F this timeout.

Wish ESPN would stagger their game programming more effectively, with the quality of the viewing experience in mind rather than packing in as many games as possible.

Screaming at the TV for a game to hurry up and end as you lose your mind because you’re missing your teams game is right there with being stuck in traffic when you’re about to be late for something important as the most frustrating life experiences possible.

Wish ESPN would stagger their game programming more effectively, with the quality of the viewing experience in mind rather than packing in as many games as possible.

Screaming at the TV for a game to hurry up and end as you lose your mind because you’re missing your teams game is right there with being stuck in traffic when you’re about to be late for something important as the most frustrating life experiences possible.

Exactly - Maybe it should be but a 3 hour window isn't enough for most games let alone ours.

Being the 12 noon game has its advantages I guess.

Syracuse lacrosse... I’m always waiting for some terrible SEC softball game to finish before they turn to our lax team already in progress.

Predictable and torturous every spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom