NC State Game Thread... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disheartening:
1. We had two weeks to prepare and look undisciplined and unprepared.
2. After 5 games of so-so performance we have not seen any personnel changes.
3. Coaches stick with the same schemes and play calls when they aren’t working.

DeVito is either waiting too long due to his receivers being covered or he's waiting for them to get open and they don't- either way it's not working he can't take the time he's taking or he's going to suffer being sacked or tackled.

QB masks it, especially a dual threat QB, but we have an injured stationary QB who makes bad decisions so there’s that.

No idea why a coach that recruits like he does has us running this type of offense without a dual threat guy.

Injured really? Concussion?

They will make this close. Dino will make adjustments. Our ability to win w a game plan is lacking. Dungey made up for so many deficiencies w improvising

So typically I would say go one more play.
But with how we have played just kick the FG now. So we don’t lose yards.

I mean to agree with you on a like, but was lazy

They will make this close. Dino will make adjustments. Our ability to win w a game plan is lacking. Dungey made up for so many deficiencies w improvising
We’re gonna be down 20-0 before we get the ball

Well Folks, we are down by 13. We are going to find out what kind of coach we have here.

if we come out on our heels again in the second half, a lot of this can be put on Babers

So.

I had to pull out the calculator to try and figure out how we are getting to those 8 wins. All the buttons seem stuck

We've already lost to a Locksley coached team. We CANNOT lose to a team that would make McDonald OC.

TD 11-15 122 is the perfect example of an accumulator

Most deceptive stat line ever?

You just know that people will point to his stat line (like against Maryland) and say that he played well...

Status
Not open for further replies.