NC State Game Thread... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I can't believe there are still FHCSS truthers

Oh, I read it like people who were so pissed with Shafer think that Dino deserves the same level of anger.

Seriously, is it possible that all these later, people are still pissed about Shafer getting fired?
That's bizarre.

i'm so mad at myself for anything i ever said bad about Eric Dungey. He is the only person who brought me joy watching Syracuse football the last 25 years. The more and more i watch this year the more and more i'm sure that he was solely responsible for last years success and any success we had prior (when he was healthy)

Dungey was to the 10 win season the same as Freeney was to the last one.

Generational players.

I guess we have all these camp commits that nobody else could iden lined up for next year
I hate to think this but the next couple years could be almost as bad. Our recruiting has not been great no matter how you spin it.

you mean all those camp commits that nobody else could identify aren't going to make us better?

of course all will be blamed on injuries - Heckel and the rest but I don't think that's the problem. Eric would have found a way to lead - DeVito so far IMO is not a leader - no experience but I guess you have to give to him - no O Line.

This is on Dino.
No more freakin excuses.

Why does this have to be on one person... Everybody as sucked... Dino, OC, QB, OLine, RBs, recievers... You name it... Our offense is embarrassing

Giants just tied up the Patriots. Silver lining for everyone here except me?
Not for nothing, but if the Jints went 0-16, I wouldn’t lose any sleep...as long as the Orange won the NC. I’m Cuse first, Cuse always!

of course all will be blamed on injuries - Heckel and the rest but I don't think that's the problem. Eric would have found a way to lead - DeVito so far IMO is not a leader - no experience but I guess you have to give to him - no O Line.

We are allowed to recruit depth, as far as I am aware.

...but so far this really sucks! The one optimistic feeling I had was the pass to Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.