NC State Game Thread... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a joke so far this year. I think we were all a little too high off of last year. I knew when Chance Amie left we were a much worse football team. He’s the type of qb we need for this offense

Honestly, i don’t know if I’ve seen a more “unaware” QB than DeVito these last few games.
Against real competition he’s looked like crap. Doesn’t run when he has opportunities, weird throws, taking sacks, bizarre interceptions, you name it. I hate to pile on, but he’s been putrid.

There is no where to throw the ball when they drop eight into coverage. If we can’t run the ball we won’t win another game this year. Devito has been bad, but it’s not all on him. This offense line looks like FSU’s last year. We know how well they did and FSU just killed NCS two weeks ago.

They will make this close. Dino will make adjustments. Our ability to win w a game plan is lacking. Dungey made up for so many deficiencies w improvising

Yep. Let any doubt end about how important Eric was to our success.

Maybe he couldn’t “spin it,” but he was a great college football player.

Most deceptive stat line ever?

You just know that people will point to his stat line (like against Maryland) and say that he played well...

Yep it's going to happen.

i'm so mad at myself for anything i ever said bad about Eric Dungey. He is the only person who brought me joy watching Syracuse football the last 25 years. The more and more i watch this year the more and more i'm sure that he was solely responsible for last years success and any success we had prior (when he was healthy)

You know, I was thinking that at EIU, Babers won with Spoo's QB. At BG, he won with Clawson's QB. At SU, he's won with Shafer's QB. Maybe he can't scout and recruit QBs?

They will make this close. Dino will make adjustments. Our ability to win w a game plan is lacking. Dungey made up for so many deficiencies w improvising
Curious as to why you think this. I do think that Dino had a lot of strengths but I haven’t seen in game adjustments as one of them. What am I missing?

adjustments at the half - lets see what DB can come up with and they get the ball 0-13 isn't too bad but we don't need a run back for a TD as the second half begins.

What do you mean ? Jackson torched the kid. Devito under threw it by about 10 yards
I mean it would be nice if he was able to stay on his feet as the kid injured his knee so he couldve walked to the end zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.