NC State Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
question for locals:

Any advice on where to park?
I’d suggest parking just south of Trinity Rd. And west of Youth Center Rd in the James Hunt Horse complex. The entrance is off of Trinity. Very short walk to the stadium and easy to get in and out of the lot. Parking is $20 and that’s normally where I park. Today, I’m going with one of my friends who is a State season ticket holder and he has parking next to the stadium. Enjoy the game!

Dino said that he keeps trick plays for when they’re playing teams better than them, NC state is one of those teams so hopefully we see some trickery

I wonder which random starters will be out today? It seems to happen every week. Someone doesn’t make trip that is vital to our success.

Check back at 3 pm. That's when the weekly fun starts!

I’ll miss watching today’s game as I’ll be driving down for the basketball game. I hope I get a nice surprise, but I’m not feeling confident.
Phones can stream in the car

Dino said that he keeps trick plays for when they’re playing teams better than them, NC state is one of those teams so hopefully we see some trickery
We need to pull out all the stops to win today. “Get to six”!

look this game is going to be a loss but I would like to see a first down shot down the field to alford

Coin Toss: Take or defer?

FB is on TK99 today. Matt Park and Adam Terry.

BB is supposed to be on 97.7. Steve Infante and Jim Satalin.

I am not at the game today :-( My neighbors are Trent Gill's parents here in Hillsborough. I hope we see lots and lots of him today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom