NC State game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

Unleash Lynch on a blitz

I wanna see NC State's qb leveled.

BC will not be an easy game. They look pretty good and certainly gave FSU a game a few weeks ago.

BC will not be an easy game. They look pretty good and certainly gave FSU a game a few weeks ago.

BC and Pitt will both be season defining, as I think road wins vs. FSU and GT will be ...hard to get.

We have no chance to score with this offense, unless the defense scores a touchdown we might not score at all. The defense hasn't looked very good either, might be another long day.

Make the throws with no mobility OR
dont make the throw, with mobility

damed if you do, damed if you dont
...and that's why one of the RS frosh QB's, especially Kimble, might win the job next year. The coaches see Terrel's limitations every day in practice.

IM LOVING the edge our defense and special team units are bringing. These guys are alive.

BC and Pitt will both be season defining, as I think road wins vs. FSU and GT will be ...hard to get.

Only defining if we have 4 wins going into the Pitt game. If we lose today and next week, we're playing for pride and next year.

We have no chance to score with this offense, unless the defense scores a touchdown we might not score at all. The defense hasn't looked very good either, might be another long day.
What game are you watching? The defense has been solid.

What are you talking about? The defense is dominating this NC State offense so far.

We just need to feed our horse and let him put the damn hay in the barn. Enough messing around. It's giddy up time.

Wowwwwww

iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Only defining if we have 4 wins going into the Pitt game. If we lose today and next week, we're playing for pride and next year.

So far we look like we want it more today, and that goes a long way.

Keep pounding the football.

Whatever happened to Syracuse playing hard bloody nosed power running football?

DAMN YOU COMMERCIALS what just happened?!?!?!

NO REPLAY OF THE BROYLD PASS?

Also,

RUN BABY RUN

I love this.

KEEP RUNNING.

When we run the ball; be it Smith, Hunt or McFarlane...

We look incredible.

Already over 100 yards rushing.

Feed Jerome!

Touchdown #8 time!

TOUCHDOWNNN

ALL HAIL JEROME

Whoever is running this broadcast in the truck is a colossal ejit.

Zooming in on coaches, fans & players while the ball is being snapped is so Fn annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom