NC State game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

Was it just me or was that the slowest most arcing snap ever?

Gotta run more off tackle with him. Gmacs gonna go in a shell now

Playcalling is beyond bad!! NC State can't get out of their own way on offense and we are playing into their hands by not playing the field position game when WE HAVE THE LEAD!

I'm honestly starting to wonder if we'll see Allen before the day is over.

If our best player is our running back, can we at least give him a fullback? Please?

Our defense is playing so well...

It's a damn shame.

wonder how long Cuse fans will continue to think Hunt is anything other than a mediocre qb. One thing is clear, Hunt and Allen are not good. AJ Long is better than both of them right now. This is his show next year. heck of an effort by our defense today.

Hunt looks worse today than Allen ever did. Flip a coin and start either one, its a crap shoot.

wonder how long Cuse fans will continue to think Hunt is anything other than a mediocre qb. One thing is clear, Hunt and Allen are not good. AJ Long is better than both of them right now. This is his show next year. heck of an effort by our defense today.

Hunt looks worse today than Allen ever did. Flip a coin and start either one, its a crap shoot.
It's the mobility that's making Hunt better than Allen thus far.

Dominated that half and just like that we give them the game back right before the half. I honestly don't trust Hunt to throw at all anymore.

there ya go!! Way to give up the lead before the half. Couldn't just run out the clock and punt

Idiot coaching. Between the punt block which was STUPID and the offensive playcalling before the half its gonna be a long year!!

It's the mobility that's making Hunt better than Allen thus far.

i guess. but he is no better of a QB. people went wayyyy overboard, as fans tend to do, with the Hunt lovefest. Kid cant throw the ball. He has had plenty of time today, and a running game to take pressure of him, and it has been ugly. His last 6 quarters are as bad as it possibly gets.

I was afraid Hunt might have problems in his first road game.

there ya go!! Way to give up the lead before the half. Couldn't just run out the clock and punt

Idiot coaching. Between the punt block which was STUPID and the offensive playcalling before the half its gonna be a long year!!
just wow....

Dominated that half and just like that we give them the game back right before the half. I honestly don't trust Hunt to throw at all anymore.

totally disagree that we have dominated them. both defenses have been great. One TD for each team.
both qb's are garbage.

The snap to hunt was slow and atrocious.
Then eat it and punt. You don't loft one over the middle with 3 minutes left in the half. Hunt has played horrific. Any other analysis can only be provided by a blind person.

Jarrod West has been open three times and Hunt threw a bad pass every time, including that last pick. Man, Hunt has been terrible in the air.

Keep giving NC State the ball on our side of the 50 and this is what happens!!

Poor coaching in the first half

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom