NC State game thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NC State game thread

I was afraid Hunt might have problems in his first road game.

His legs have given us 7 though. Allen is just as INT prone. So it's the best we have right now.

Have to let him take his lumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Then eat it and punt. You don't loft one over the middle with 3 minutes left in the half. Hunt has played horrific. Any other analysis can only be provided by a blind person.

Just saying our whole offensive approach outside of running with smith or scrambling has been atrocious.

Plus Hunt should've been picked in the first quarter and the State db just dropped it. He is scary bad throwing right now.

Stop running with PTG outside of the opposing 30.

totally disagree that we have dominated them. both defenses have been great. One TD for each team.
both qb's are garbage.
Our D was lights out and we were running on them. They couldn't do anything against us.

Keep giving NC State the ball on our side of the 50 and this is what happens!!

Poor coaching in the first half

It was awful. Jesus Christ we could have just held the goddamn ball. Twice!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Great first half, two very evenly matched teams. Fun to watch

We are 10 times the team NC St. is.

Boneheaded play calling and three missed passes have cost us.

We're having a bad game and we're still tied.

Away with you.
We aren't having a "bad game" we are having our regular game. This is Syracuse Football in 2013.

If we play even close to average football this half we win. That's how bad Nc State looks.

Well at least now we know why the QB battle was so hotly contested. Neither one is particularly good, it would appear. Hunt is better with his feet, and Allen throws a better ball. Don't give me the INT thing as an advantage for Hunt, either. As soon as he's faced ACC opponents, he's thrown 5 picks in 6 quarters.

i guess. but he is no better of a QB. people went wayyyy overboard, as fans tend to do, with the Hunt lovefest. Kid cant throw the ball. He has had plenty of time today, and a running game to take pressure of him, and it has been ugly. His last 6 quarters are as bad as it possibly gets.

he is still a much better option then Allen

Some of you could recognize the db made a nice play. Not saying the pass was great but if the db doesn't make a great play its a ten yard completion.

Loeb must be furious hahaha

there ya go!! Way to give up the lead before the half. Couldn't just run out the clock and punt

Idiot coaching. Between the punt block which was STUPID and the offensive playcalling before the half its gonna be a long year!!

Umm that wasn't a punt block call. That was all on Coker.

there ya go!! Way to give up the lead before the half. Couldn't just run out the clock and punt

Idiot coaching. Between the punt block which was STUPID and the offensive playcalling before the half its gonna be a long year!!
Dude...you need to follow another team. Not one positive comment in weeks. Why not jump on the Alabama or LSU bandwagon? No one...and I mean no one, wants to read your continuous negative tripe.

he is still a much better option then Allen
Based upon what exactly? Hunt looked as bad in that half as Allen did all year. Just don't know how the Hunt camp can say that with authority after what we just watched. It was ugly.

On the good side, the defense, outside of some costly turnovers played very well. Should be about 14-0 right now.

So we are averaging 5.8 yards rushing as a team. Can we please just pound it out on the ground until they actually stop us in the second half?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom