NC State Game... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the worst in every aspect of a halftime talking head.
Like, I understand, we've had a horrible year.

But it's better for the conference to talk like the bad teams are just a hair away from being competitive.

All you have to say is give credit to Dino Babers for getting his team ready to play hard as a tough season winds down and that has put them in position to compete and capitalize on NC State's mistakes. That's it. It's not hard.

Instead he doubles down on there's no way Syracuse could win this game aside from NC State doing everything wrong.

This bothers me a lot more than it should.

He gave a clown take.
I quieted my whole family down after the half ended ... with instructions to see if Richt would give an AH/southern-homer/poor sport take. Not only did he deliver for me, he used the possessive pronoun "our" to root openly on behalf of NC State. Amazing

But it's better for the conference to talk like the bad teams are just a hair away from being competitive.

All you have to say is give credit to Dino Babers for getting his team ready to play hard as a tough season winds down and that has put them in position to compete and capitalize on NC State's mistakes. That's it. It's not hard.

Instead he doubles down on there's no way Syracuse could win this game aside from NC State doing everything wrong.

Lou Holtz’s garbled lisp and front-running used to annoy me but he was infinitely better than Low T Richt.

I hear you, but I long ago stopped caring about Mark Richt’s opinion about literally anything. The guy seems like he developed a Valium addiction after his lobotomy.

If nothing else won some plays, made some big ones, defense has held their own

Run defense best performance for the year

However this game ends I hope the team has quit lost the locker room , salary calculating losers shut the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom