NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

I wonder what Steve Lappas does the other 11 months of the year? Maybe they put him in a vacuum sealer until next March?

How many 3s is Jordan Caroline going to chuck up? If I'm a Nevada fan I'm furious.

Really good athletes running great offensive sets. Gonzaga looks like a powerhouse.

Nevada loses this game and it’s “C’est la via” to my brackets this year!

Nevada loses this game and it’s “C’est la via” to my brackets this year!

They are making a huge comeback. Just a question if Florida can make it to the finish line, they started killing clock way too early. The game tightening back up might help Florida, went into prevent mode too early.

Lol Reggie said that was a play on?
He raked the Florida guy’s arm.
Why are these announcers rooting so hard for Nevada.
They are obsessed with the Martin brothers.

Nevada stinks. Their offense makes ours look like the 86 Celtics.

Lol Reggie said that was a play on?
He raked the Florida guy’s arm.
Why are these announcers rooting so hard for Nevada.
They are obsessed with the Martin brothers.
Martin brothers killed them. Didn't pass to open guys so they could take one footed hero ball shots while falling out off bounds.

Zaga up 40 with less then 2 minutes and they call TO... Like really? Us Syracuse fans would like to not have to wait until 10:30 for the game to start. We are in the east coast Mark

Martin brothers killed them. Didn't pass to open guys so they could take one footed hero ball shots while falling out off bounds.
I thought the one guy was having a seizure the first time I saw him shoot. Fugly.

Cool moment there with the FD senior and coach. That’s why college sports are the best.

Nevada stinks. Their offense makes ours look like the 86 Celtics.
the martin twin who went 5 for 50, omg he was so bad. he looks like some guy with debilitating scoliosis at the jcc trying to shoot a free throw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom