NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18

I thought Musselman would be bigger for some reason.
saranda-albania-september-man-peels-mussels-primitive-boat-raft-mussel-farm-fresh-ecological-seafood-%D1%80oor-169329411.jpg

Is there something in the rule book to prevent you from throwing a one-handed fastball at the backboard as hard as you can?

Self will just add this loss to Roberts’ record like Coach K did to his assistant when he “hurt his back.”

So the regular season shouldn’t have meaning?

Here is the issue… which of the 4 teams that made the 2nd round between Tennessee, Duke, FAU, FDU had the easiest path to the F4? That would be FAU. Nothing FAU did this year or in the NCAAT earned that easiest path, nor do they deserve that path. FDU doesn’t deserve the 2nd easiest path, yet it is fair to say they earned it by beating Purdue.

Reseeding eliminates the luck if the draw.
Fetch Mean Girls GIF by Paramount Movies

When did Villanueva return to college?
That dude was awesome today way better than Black and Smith might have got himself drafted hes been on some boards in the second round.

Forgot how much older talent that team had behind Musselmans overhyped freshmen Davis, Council and the Mitchell twins is a good team right there.

The $EC money comin through in the tourney. I’ll admit it...I’m a little scared the SEC runs away with basketball in the next couple years like football
Sure isn’t gonna be the B1G so maybe.

The $EC money comin through in the tourney. I’ll admit it...I’m a little scared the SEC runs away with basketball in the next couple years like football
It just means more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom