NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18

It’s not that easy honestly

Then bumper ball it and laser it off the backboard.

It's not that hard at all.

Trying to finesse it for a roll - hard. Why play with that fire?

I don’t watch much/any college bball aside from us but i am casually watching this tournament. I’m surprised at the overall lack of superstar talent. Our 2003 team would run roughshod through this field—a field that is so otherwise evenly matched that seeding doesn’t matter.

I thought, a few years ago, that young talent was going to continue to evolve and be really good at even younger ages, but even though more people can shoot threes with proficiency, from 1-4/5, there are no stars. No one player is effectively going to carry a team like a Laetner, Manning, Carmelo, etc.

Kinda liking this princeton team. Who else should I be rooting for? Any good stories?

Freaking tournament carrier from Canada (TSN) is pissing me off.

It has 5 different regional channels, so sometimes its great because they show all 4 games on consecutive channels in day 1... but then at night they start showing hockey, curling, tennis, and you miss a game.

Well tonight its over the top -- on the 5 channels
1. NCAA Woman's Tournament
2. Toronto Raptors
3. BNP Tennis
4. Nascar
5. NCAA on one channel - and showing the Missouri-Princeton game.

Would be nice to see the freaking Houston-Auburn game!

Fetch Mean Girls GIF by Paramount Movies

This reminds me,
the best thing about Red being named HC after this season is that I will have to see JB referred to as "Gus", minimally, if ever again.

The $EC money comin through in the tourney. I’ll admit it...I’m a little scared the SEC runs away with basketball in the next couple years like football

Auburn might blow out a 1 seed.

I think its just more of a factor of the ACC being down big time look at Louisville and us this year. But per JB only the tournament matters so going into the year the ACC was the best. Big Ten can't handle the intensity of the NCAA tournament they play at slower pace and don't expect to go up against a team going balls to the wall for 40 mins. Big 12 was overrated because it was small and had no bad teams. WVU was .500 and something like 4 and 12 in conference and was safely in the field.

I think Auburn and Arkansas were both preseason top 10 teams?

The selection committee needs to be people who eat, sleep and breathe college hoops not a bunch of athletic administrators. It gets worse every season.

The selection committee needs to be people who eat, sleep and breathe college hoops not a bunch of athletic administrators. It gets worse every season.

I bet if they let chatgpt do it, it would be a lot better.

Houstons aggressive D and offensive rebounding strategy worked for a little while. Grimes helped that a lot. Now it's well scouted and teams can better attack it.

Indiana-Texas will be a great Elite 8 game. I am pretty invested in Xavier but I’ve lost all confidence in them after yesterday.

Houstons aggressive D and offensive rebounding strategy worked for a little while. Grimes helped that a lot. Now it's well scouted and teams can better attack it.

Not surprised, but was hoping they'd take care of biznich on Auburn...Pearl is still a slimeball and no likey...

Auburn might blow out a 1 seed.

I think its just more of a factor of the ACC being down big time look at Louisville and us this year. But per JB only the tournament matters so going into the year the ACC was the best. Big Ten can't handle the intensity of the NCAA tournament they play at slower pace and don't expect to go up against a team going balls to the wall for 40 mins. Big 12 was overrated because it was small and had no bad teams. WVU was .500 and something like 4 and 12 in conference and was safely in the field.

I think Auburn and Arkansas were both preseason top 10 teams?
The Big 12 won the Big 12/SEC challenge handily, including Oklahoma over Alabama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom