NCState tears | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCState tears

NC State is not only ON the bubble, they are IN a bubble...

Here's their Scout writer whining that the Cooney foul on Warren was a blatant and purposeful mis-call that should have been a continuation 2-shot shooting foul...

http://northcarolinastate.sc*ut.com/2/1376028.html

The NCAA is not the NBA... when you foul a guy in the lane while driving with the ball being dribbled below the hip - guess what, it's not a shooting foul... never was, never should be.

I am baffled by their lot all clutching at straws that don't exist...

And for the record, if they want to be able to handcheck the opposing team w/o getting called for fouls, they should abandon supporting the wolfpack and switch allegiance to Pitt or L'ville.

image-1674013946-jpg.8048

Last edited:
View attachment 8048

The foul was before the act of shooting. Correct call by the officials. Warren is still dribbling... (Though the ball is headed back to his hand, not away).

Great picture. Guess that takes care of that, right? smh that it's STILL being discussed ad nauseum.

Congratulations...you're now the 131st University to have beaten an NCSU basketball team. By winning the game you have proven to have:

1 - Sacrificed at least one virgin prior to the game (may be a human female or female or any species of farm animal for that matter and the Virgin designation is optional)

2 - Failed to properly honor the Unholy Trinity of College Coaching ( Case , Sloan and Valvano with 4 NCAA
probations among them

3 - Sent Swofford a message of undying love and devotion and promised to help cheat NCSU of their due

4 - Sold what was left of your soul to ESPN, the ACC which they both founded and built, and the soon to be
ACC Channel which will prove it's bias by not showing a What If We Hadn't Been Cheated series

5 - Refrained from demanding that an African American hoops player be lynched for dunking on them

6 - Overlooking their devotion to only recruiting outstanding scholar athletes (such as their 3 man
recruiting classes of 2010 and 2012 with an average of 773 and 780 respectively on their SATs)

7 - Failed to realize that once you become an Elite program (by drawing teams with lousy free throw
shooter in the Tourney for instance) you can NEVER lose your Elite status by the usual method of
sucking so hard that you can pull 20 inches of water gauge vacuum thru a chicken wire fence.

8 - Allowing them to do what they do best...defeat themselves thru bad coaching, lousy play and
truly ridiculous decision-making.

OK that's how you earned their ire...and once it's "earned' you can never hope to overcome the agony of
their scorn. :)
That's rich. A UNC guy talking about scholar athletes.

Can't wait to play them every year. ACC is going to be fun.

Seriously, our student section should all wear tin foil hats next time NCSU is in the dome. With signs such as "SWOFFORD KNEW", "2/15/14 TRUTH", and "THERE WAS NO SECOND REF ON VIDEO".

NC State... Maryland...

All I see is Rutgurls 2 and 3.0

The Mafia is involved..

"Apparently some don't remember their history. Point shaving by refs has happened before. There were as many refs indicted as there were players during the major mafia run betting scandal of the '50s that ran up and down the east coast. Not saying there's any point shaving scandal being run by the mafia...but, there appears to be a good deal of evidence of some shenanigans going on. Last night I switched over to Fla/Ky the second our game ended. They immediately ran a promo for next Saturday's match-up between Duke and STILL UNDEFEATED Syracuse." -RowanWolf
This is awesome. I love NIT State fans so much.

Last edited:
hahaha... I like you guys. Welcome to the ACC. Now, you've witnessed first hand what we've had to deal with for years.

NCSTATELOL steals LSU intro:

NCSTATELOL's "slogan: for this year is "This is OUR STATE!"... also stolen from Mississippi State.
But who's state is it?

WhoseStateapocketguide_zpsed6639a3.jpg

hahaha... I like you guys. Welcome to the ACC. Now, you've witnessed first hand what we've had to deal with for years.

NCSTATELOL steals LSU intro:

NCSTATELOL's "slogan: for this year is "This is OUR STATE!"... also stolen from Mississippi State.
But who's state is it?

WhoseStateapocketguide_zpsed6639a3.jpg
Hilarious

Cat Barber tears:

@catbarber1994: All y'all can get off my page with that down talk not one of y'all know how it feels to be in that spot in a game like that.
@catbarber1994: It's easy for y'all to talk because your watching but my bad play at the end wasn't the only bad play of the game
@catbarber1994: But yeah it's my fought I'll take the blame on the game...

That has to be great for recruiting, come to nc state, and grown men will attack you on twitter.

They're a baseball school also.. this is NOT photo shopped!

But wait until you hear about their National Championship Bass Fishing Team. ...

Attachments

• ncsuLOL.jpg
    ncsuLOL.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 81
They're a baseball school also.. this is NOT photo shopped!

But wait until you hear about their National Championship Bass Fishing Team. ...
There is no denying they had the number one cheer-leading squad back when Jimmy V was coaching. I witnessed that group when they were here for the NCAA's one year. Anyone remember the field of teams that year? I'm thinking Purdue vs Northeastern when Calhoun was there with Reggie Lewis who died young. I think Glen Robinson played for Purdue?

The NC State board is insane! They are still debating Cooney's foul on Warren.

Here is another of their well thought out rants:

"Always Corrupt Conference

The Commish of the ACC is a known cheater. He was part of the fraud at least from 1992-1997.

Fouls were called differently for State and were called differently in the 2nd half.

Washington was having a good game and then got 2 off the ball fouls called on him in the 2nd half.
Syracuse was shooting the ball at 31%. Easier to shoot at the FT line.

Parker, Harris, JMM get that call that TJ did not. Hell, anyone else gets that call."

The NC State board is insane! They are still debating Cooney's foul on Warren.

Here is another of their well thought out rants:

"Always Corrupt Conference

The Commish of the ACC is a known cheater. He was part of the fraud at least from 1992-1997.

Fouls were called differently for State and were called differently in the 2nd half.

Washington was having a good game and then got 2 off the ball fouls called on him in the 2nd half.
Syracuse was shooting the ball at 31%. Easier to shoot at the FT line.

Parker, Harris, JMM get that call that TJ did not. Hell, anyone else gets that call."
Oh Lord

That call wasn't even close

Another thing that may have nudged the crazy in those NCS fans is that SU has a chance to beat their 27-0 start they had and move them one place down in the ACC record books.

I never understood why people bring this crap back to their own board.

Love all the hate in the ACC! We're the new Duke. Hurray!

"Corrupt officiating cost State this game. Syracuse has been in the conference for less than a damn year and the conference is already giving them dook and holes treatment." -HollySpringsWolf

"JUST COMPLETELY ******* RIGGED. IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, THEN **** YOU YOU STUPID INBREED MOTHER ******." -PaulLasagna

"**** I need to be tied down or I'm going to break somthing." - WolfCap

"**** the ACC." - pskunk119

"**** college basketball, I'm done with it." -wolfpack87