NCSU - SU | Syracusefan.com

NCSU - SU

Anyone heading to the NCSU game?

Yes, along with two other alums and a couple of Cuse fans. We're looking forward to the pre-game alum event at the Backyard Bistro.

Section 128, Row N. Judging from what I saw of RBC Center during the Indiana v. NCSU game the other night, any seats in the lower bowl should offer stellar views of the action.

I'll be there along with a group of 7 more people!

Making the trip from Richmond section 113 row XX with my wife and son. I have an extra ticket.

I'll be there with four others.

Really? Do they like beer? Or are you just saying I need to lose weight?

Will be there as well, anyone with extra tickets let me know..Thanks

Damn, this is quite a presence we're going to have just from members of this forum.

Heading with 4 others and meeting more...may have an extra or 2 between us all but won't know until later this week probably

I'll be there... I've been waiting for an SU game in North Carolina since I moved to Charlotte 6 years ago. Bringing my twins for their first Orange game!

My wife and I will be there. Section 113 row V. Leaving Syracuse on Thursday and heading home Sunday morning. We will proudly be wearing our orange.

Would be cool if there was some way we could represent and recognize each other. Any ideas? Maybe we could all meet somewhere inside the stadium a half hour before tipoff or something just to say hi. Many of us including me probably have families with us so a bar wouldn't work for me, but it would be cool just to meet quickly somehow. Any suggestions?

What about the RBC Center Arena Club Restaurant. Let me know if this works

I'll be there... I've been waiting for an SU game in North Carolina since I moved to Charlotte 6 years ago. Bringing my twins for their first Orange game!

ditto here. twins, charlotte, first SU basketball game. Sweet

Okay, I'm sensing by the number of SU folks going to this game, we are headed for a major problem: that being, this game will now be considered a home game equal to our games at MSG, Georgetown, The RAC and at UConn. Good job guys :bang:

That's funny Texas. And of course it will be a true road test at a hostile arena for NC State. lol

I'll be there with two others; leaving ATL friday and staying in Charlotte that night. Saturday to Raleigh. So, Backyard Bistro for pre-gaming? I'm game. Also game to meet up somewhere near the RBC closer to game time.

Syracuse vs. NC State Pre-Game

"Syracuse University NC Alumni Clubs, Raleigh & Charlotte" <sualumniclubs>
Add to Contacts
To: NC Area Alumni

SU_clublogo.block_charlotte.jpg
SU_clublogo.block_raleigh.jpg

Join the Raleigh & Charlotte Clubs before the SU/NC State game at Backyard Bistro,
right outside the RBC Center.

December 17th
4:30 p.m.

Backyard Bistro
1325 Hurricane Alley Way
Raleigh, NC 27607

We have the Canes Room reserved under "Syracuse Alumni Club".

If you have not already responded to the Evite, please RSVP to
SUalumniRaleigh@hotmail.comby 12/10/11, so we can give the restaurant a final headcount.

This message is being sent to you because of your affiliation with the Syracuse University On-Line Community at URLhttp://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/SYR

Removal Instructions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom