Neil Nunn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Neil Nunn

Let’s get the full facts here...

innocent until proven guilty...not guilty until proven innocent
It is in this case. Pretty tough to be innocent of carrying a concealed firearm. May end up pleading a lesser charge but don't see a way that he's innocent unless he's being framed by the five 0.

Huh??
Garrett Williams, Ja'Had Carter, Ben Labrosse, Rob Hanna, Smurf Greenwood, et al now have a sadz.

G Williams is good

Don't know any of the others so that's not promising

It is in this case. Pretty tough to be innocent of carrying a concealed firearm. May end up pleading a lesser charge but don't see a way that he's innocent unless he's being framed by the five 0.

You’re right. We shouldn’t give him a trial either than right?

you don’t even know anything about the case, other than he was charged with it. That’s all the info that is currently out there.

yep, exactly what happened

good job summarizing the state of the program

btw Garrett Williams says hi

and Ja’had Carter

If I was summarizing the state of the program I would say 1-10

Dino may have to decide if he’s worth getting a second chance. I’m sure his mom hopes she can get him back up to Syracuse. We currently have one new congressman and two new congresswomen carrying. Great example for young people.

It's always weird to me that some dude playing G.I. Joe in his 50's feels the need to go in to Subway or the Grocery store with an assault rifle to prove a point but a kid living in the projects might have a gun to protect himself and goes to prison for a felony.
And I know, it's not that simple.

There are some places too where its legal to carry it but not when in a car..

I think Florida under 21 can possess a fireman but not concealed. Need a permit. No idea bout carrying in the pocket vs just being in the car.
It's always weird to me that some dude playing G.I. Joe in his 50's feels the need to go in to Subway or the Grocery store with an assault rifle to prove a point but a kid living in the projects might have a gun to protect himself and goes to prison for a felony.
And I know, it's not that simple.

the kid in the projects can legally posses a firearm to though, the same as gi Joe.

I looked up florida law on the possession, seems you can be under 21 and posses a firearm, but it’s the concealed part that’s a problem. Idk if Miami proper has different laws, but in Florida you need a permit to conceal carry. I guess the gun is legally owned though or he’d have been charged with that to.

I think Florida under 21 can possess a fireman but not concealed. Need a permit. No idea bout carrying in the pocket vs just being in the car.

the kid in the projects can legally posses a firearm to though, the same as gi Joe.

I looked up florida law on the possession, seems you can be under 21 and posses a firearm, but it’s the concealed part that’s a problem. Idk if Miami proper has different laws, but in Florida you need a permit to conceal carry. I guess the gun is legally owned though or he’d have been charged with that to.

The concealed part makes sense. Don’t drive around with it under the seat or inside the armrest.

Must be 21 to purchase a hand gun in Florida. A permit is not required to buy a hand gun. Open carry is not legal in Florida except for things like hunting or target shooting. Concealed carry is legal provide you are at least 21 years old or a member of the military or an honorably discharged veteran and have completed a firearms training course. There is a mandatory minimum waiting period for handgun purchases of three business days or as long as it takes to complete the required criminal background check — whichever occurs later. However, the waiting period does not apply to holders of concealed weapons licenses.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom