"Nerlens Noel is a very good passing big man" | Syracusefan.com

"Nerlens Noel is a very good passing big man"

SWC75

Bored Historian
So is DuJuan Coleman. Put them on the court with Michael Carter-Williams...

And add Brandon and CJ, and you have one hell of a great passing starting five (if DC2 starts alongside Noel).

Coleman can outlet like a mfer. and is exasperated by his ability to rebound.

Coleman's outlet passes alone are going to help us get out and run so much next year. Love the three of them playing together. Loved it even more when the three of them were sitting next to each other on the bench all game talking and at one point all seemed to be laughing pretty hard about something.

Coleman's outlet passes alone are going to help us get out and run so much next year. Love the three of them playing together. Loved it even more when the three of them were sitting next to each other on the bench all game talking and at one point all seemed to be laughing pretty hard about something.
when was this? any idea?

when was this? any idea?

Just rewound my dvr and it's at a dead ball ate the 7 minute mark in the 4th lol. Tarzewski (sp?) missed a dunk and Grant looks like he said something to Coleman and Coleman throws a towel over his face and starts laughing and then camera zooms in on Noel and he's smiling more than I've ever seen him in the few games and interviews I've seen. And in terms of them sitting next to each other on the bench, basically every second they weren't in the game. Lol think they might have convinced Britt to decommit and start seeing Orange?

Just rewound my dvr and it's at a dead ball ate the 7 minute mark in the 4th lol. Tarzewski (sp?) missed a dunk and Grant looks like he said something to Coleman and Coleman throws a towel over his face and starts laughing and then camera zooms in on Noel and he's smiling more than I've ever seen him in the few games and interviews I've seen. And in terms of them sitting next to each other on the bench, basically every second they weren't in the game. Lol think they might have convinced Britt to decommit and start seeing Orange?
When they werent in they were all sitting together and when they were in they were all in together. Basically they were joined at the hip all game.

When they werent in they were all sitting together and when they were in they were all in together. Basically they were joined at the hip all game.

Love it. At the very least the chemistry between Coleman and Grant it might foreshadow in the future as they're both probably 3-4 year guys.

DC2 looks fantastic. Wow. Its just one game but man he looks good.

He seemed to be playing harder in this game than he was in the McD. As long as he focuses on his conditioning he has the potential to be a monster. Noel is an amazing shot blocker, one of the best I've sever seen at the HS level, but just based on this game I hope he plays with more of a motor. Seemed rather casual. I know it's an all star game but still... One thing in his (and DC2's) defense, the guards on the East were ballhogs that weren't very interested in feeding the bigs.

I hope Noel is not a one and done wherever he goes, he maybe skinny than Baye right now. He needs more than a year to get bigger!

Coleman can outlet like a mfer. and is exasperated by his ability to rebound.

I know what 'mfer' means. I'm not sure about the rest.

I know what 'mfer' means. I'm not sure about the rest.
he throws a great outlet pass. And he gets the opportunity to do so often because of the high level at which he rebounds

he throws a great outlet pass. And he gets the opportunity to do so often because of the high level at which he rebounds

"and is exasperated by his ability to rebound"

"exasperate"

1. make angry: to make somebody very angry or frustrated, often by repeatedly doing something annoying

2. worsen: to make an unpleasant condition or feeling worse ( literary )

I think you meant "augmented" or "abetted"

"exasperate"

1. make angry: to make somebody very angry or frustrated, often by repeatedly doing something annoying

i have no idea what I meant. I'm just flat out stupid.

How did Grant do in the game?

Had an imrpessive dunk but otherwise looked kind of raw. He ran the court well and made a couple of free throws. CJ and James will get most of the minutes at small forward.

"exasperate"

A "Norm Crosby" malapropism if ever I heard one (the old timers will get what I mean)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom