New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise

Good hire. This guy checks a lot of boxes and isn't in one particular perquisite group that people had before the hire. Well done by the committee.

Not to interrupt this Twin Trees discussion whatever that is. But I thought it might be interesting to look at the Boise State donation chart to see if there are any differences in donation amounts or benefits that are different from our current structure. It might be interesting to see if Coyle incorporates any changes or we can suggest he incorporate any changes to try to increase some of the fundraising.

http://baa-media-assets.s3-us-west-...uploads/2010/08/Page-5-MemberBenfitsChart.jpg

The Boise State Points Plus or whatever seems similar to the Clemson IPTAY deal, if something like that can raise that much in donations, then I am cool with that.

Me too, so is it University of Syracuse?

BTW, I heard it is down to me or Mark Coyle. One of the prereqs was...your first name had to be Mark.

Quality info, good work.

This just in - when interviewing Coyle Coyle stayed in a Holiday Inn Express. That is all.

It burned down in the early 70's.

So who was torching the great N. Syracuse eateries?

Remember "Martin's Chicken in the Rough"?

Loved that place.

Mark Coyle?

For a minute there I thought we hired Russ Cohle.

Ruse-Cohle----hes-here-to-012.jpg

Who remembers Tarby's in Liverpool? I was little, but it was the greatest tasting burger ever.

So who was torching the great N. Syracuse eateries?

Remember "Martin's Chicken in the Rough"?

Loved that place.

Now it's Nestico's, the best restaurant in North Syracuse!

nothing was better than the roman eye up 11 - rusty nail was good also

Whoever does the notoriously bad streaming is about to be sweating this thing out in front of the new boss. :eat popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom