New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

New AD: Mark Coyle from Boise

Missed half of it with some fool interrupting me for business! Is it posted anywhere yet?

is it me or did syvreud have the wrong shade of blue in that tie

Very well spoken and down to earth gentleman. I hope he's able to elevate the program on both the academic and athletic scale. I like that he took the time to thank Boise State, etc. Classy. Utilized the word transparent often. Would be very nice if he's able to hold true to that.

when gross was introduced you got the vibe of a snake oil salesman- from the start he appeared some what slimy to me-

this guy from first impressions gives off the " lets get a beer and wings" vibe

i think gross enjoyed sports for the showmanship more than the heart of the game

i think this guy enjoys the game

That was a real good interview. Once again I think this a home run hire for us.

So are we happy? I only get excited on game day. Is everyone good to go on this?
Vincent - are we happy?
pulp-briefcase.jpg

Crusty said:
He emphasized recruiting. He has to like Shafer's staff - especially with their academic results. Now, if we can have a good season, we will be in good shape.

Yep. Thought the presser was good news for the staff for those reasons.

As always, need w's.

I have already received an email from him as I am going to assume many of us have. I never got an email from Dr. Gross. Although I did donate a substantial amount this year which puts me in a different category. But still after that donation I did not get an email from Daryl either.

I have already received an email from him as I am going to assume many of us have. I never got an email from Dr. Gross. Although I did donate a substantial amount this year which puts me in a different category. But still after that donation I did not get an email from Daryl either.
I just got one also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom