Class of 2023 - New Commit: Trey Deere (PQ / CT: Salisbury) Attack | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New Commit: Trey Deere (PQ / CT: Salisbury) Attack

I think this kid has the chance to be a very special player - to me the comparison is Miles Thompson. He's an exceptional finisher with quick hands and great field awareness. Plays fearless. Love the fact that he is a multisport athlete (also love that about Spinella).

755AAED0-28D8-4E12-A6BE-B9800D6371E3.jpeg

Voigt is a better player than he showed at Syracuse. Very underutilized, he has great vision.
Sure looks like that is the case today! Doing very well for the "chaos" in the PLL

Great performance from Trey Deere in this one. There was also a game last night but he got in a fight early defending his teammate Colton Marquis and was told to hit the showers. Very talented fighter too! Just needs to remember when he gets here that the NCAA regrettably frowns upon those talents.

Jameson Bucktooth also has a consistent impact in these games (was out for the one linked below). Regardless of what direction his lax career goes, good to see a young guy from the area/relative of a legendary alum holding his own in this league. At the very least a good career in the NLL is in his future.

Great performance from Trey Deere in this one. There was also a game last night but he got in a fight early defending his teammate Colton Marquis and was told to hit the showers. Very talented fighter too! Just needs to remember when he gets here that the NCAA regrettably frowns upon those talents.

Jameson Bucktooth also has a consistent impact in these games (was out for the one linked below). Regardless of what direction his lax career goes, good to see a young guy from the area/relative of a legendary alum holding his own in this league. At the very least a good career in the NLL is in his future.

In regards to the fighting I agree. Can’t have that in the NCAA‘s. But if you do watch it it’s kind of comical because they give each other a tap after it’s all said and done. There was a game a few weeks ago where Trey and Donny Scott both got in a fight and I sat there and laughed because after the fight with Donnie was done , him and the guy he was fighting with tapped each other in the back of the head .. lol.. like to say.. it’s all good.. I really think it’s just a box thing

In regards to the fighting I agree. Can’t have that in the NCAA‘s. But if you do watch it it’s kind of comical because they give each other a tap after it’s all said and done. There was a game a few weeks ago where Trey and Donny Scott both got in a fight and I sat there and laughed because after the fight with Donnie was done , him and the guy he was fighting with tapped each other in the back of the head .. lol.. like to say.. it’s all good.. I really think it’s just a box thing
Definitely some influence from the notorious world of hockey. They often even mimic the hockey fight style where you grab a guys jersey with one hand and beat him senseless with the other, even though there is no ice to slip and slide on. As you say, they seem to often make up shortly after. Just venting their feelings a little and then apologizing for the outburst lol

Is the u-21 tournament televised?

A bunch of stuff on ESPN+

During the event, 22 games will be broadcast globally via ESPN digital platforms, with the semifinal and championship match also airing in the U.S. on ESPNU. The men’s U21 championship is the second event in a historic multi-year partnership between World Lacrosse and ESPN that was announced last month.