New OL Coach: Mike Schmidt from SDSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

New OL Coach: Mike Schmidt from SDSU

That would be like our special teams coach taking our kicker, punter and returners with him to Vanderbilt.
A coach can’t just take players with them. But if the players want to go with the coach, and there’s room on the other team...

It’s like if a coach is an SU alum, gets a head coaching job in the NFL, then takes all of his assistants that he wants with him.

He interestingly looks like the little brother of this guy. Extra board points for anyone who knows who this is.
* Don’t forget, you can now claim your board points and convert them to gift cards to be used on advertisements you get visiting the page. Contact your local admin for details. Gift cards also come in an unlabeled envelope for those of you that get “interesting” ads.

View attachment 196765
Kind of the wrong board, but it looks like Mike Brey after he realizes that too much comfort food after his team's loss was maybe not such a good idea.
(Here, Mike...have a TUMs)

He's offered the same Hawaiians that Dino has...

EDIT: looks like both players were offered by the SDSU TE coach, Savai'i Eselu.
I'm in favor of recruiting giant guys w way too many apostrophes and vowels e'i'e'i'o'

So we have a full staff now just in time for spring practice to start. Just need to name a special teams coordinator.

Anyone know when spring practice is starting?

Is there going to be a spring game?

Will it be open to the general public?

This stuff should be released by now. If it has, I apologize for missing it. But I have been waiting for it and haven't seen anything.

So we have a full staff now just in time for spring practice to start. Just need to name a special teams coordinator.

This stuff should be released by now. If it has, I apologize for missing it. But I have been waiting for it and haven't seen anything.
If you haven’t seen it, I’m guessing it hasn’t been seen.

I don't think SU has released any information about football activities this spring.

I don't think SU has released any information about football activities this spring.
Kind of weird given it is almost March.

I know the delayed start of the spring semester caused a rethink of the football schedule for the spring but they have to be close to starting things up by now.

Next Monday is March 1st.

Finally!!!! This hire has me excited because the offensive line is so important. Congratulations Coach Schmidt and welcome to Syracuse University Football. Now work your magic and get the offensive line functional and productive. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

Spring game crowds are always safe from a social distancing standpoint

Classy...like that kind of stuff. Nicely done SDSU.

74513692-D29D-4EA8-908A-FE4076D174B3.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom