New song to enter the dome to... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

If it wasn't obvious that this board is mostly white males between the ages of 30-50, this thread does a great job of confirming it every time...

Well, I’m actually past that bracket, but I do have a teenage daughter, so how about these options from her Pandora feed?

The Score - Legend

Or - Stronger.

Or - Higher.

The Score seem like they’re always trying to write the next big sports anthem.

Well, I’m actually past that bracket, but I do have a teenage daughter, so how about these options from her Pandora feed?

Fall Out Boy - Centuries.
Or - Immortals.

Here is the song we need to start the game: Queen singing "We will rock you"

"

They could play Queen songs all night, "Another one bites the dust", We are the champions"

Why not have the AD invite the members of Queen to the Dome for a game.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Bear with me, The Search by NF
Team comes in at 1:58
It’s funny, I thought of NF’s “No Excuses” when i was thinking through options

It’s the song that Metallica comes out to. Nuff said. :)

When I was a little kid I saw Conan in the theatre and that’s the opening song thats playing when the bad guys ride into kid Conan’s village and slaughter everyone . Powerful it stuck with me ever since.

that's probably because Conan the Barbarian is the greatest movie ever made.

that's probably because Conan the Barbarian is the greatest movie ever made.
4F846CCC-73E5-4DD9-AEA2-72F174B8EAAD.gif

I posted this a couple months ago in a similar thread. It's almost like they wrote this to be an intro for The Cuse. Great build up in the beginning and the opening line is "We're coming to get you, ready or not!!" Search and Destroy by All Good Things.

this is the one!!!

The song "Black Hell" by Danzig always fires me up. It's in the opening credits of Hangover 2. You could do a minute long video montage to fire people up, and then the team could come out at the 1:05 mark when the beat drops.

this is it !!!

First, if all you people were applying for a job where you applied music to situations or videos, none of you would make the first cut. In fact, I would fire the screener. Second, I have nothing to offer as a music choice that is original. Sometimes, classics are classic for a reason.

First, if all you people were applying for a job where you applied music to situations or videos, none of you would make the first cut. In fact, I would fire the screener. Second, I have nothing to offer as a music choice that is original. Sometimes, classics are classic for a reason.
which is why they should bring back the chop at kickoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom