New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!!

Here you go, University of Syracuse! Here are your new uniforms!

Love,

Nike

The White jersey is available at the Bookstore website: Syracuse University Bookstore - 2019 White Nike Football Jersey

Can anyone on campus check if it's at the physical store? If so, are the numbers actually screen printed on? I saw the Blue jersey a few weeks ago and I was highly dissatisfied with the final product. It's a dri fit t-shirt. No screen printing of any kind. It was $75 unlike the $100 the white is going for.

The White jersey is available at the Bookstore website: Syracuse University Bookstore - 2019 White Nike Football Jersey

Can anyone on campus check if it's at the physical store? If so, are the numbers actually screen printed on? I saw the Blue jersey a few weeks ago and I was highly dissatisfied with the final product. It's a dri fit t-shirt. No screen printing of any kind. It was $75 unlike the $100 the white is going for.
Yes the numbers are “sublimated” into the material. Makes zero sense why the white is an extra $25. They’re the exact same product.

Sublimated for $100? Nike sells fully-embroidered Michigan jerseys for $135. Why can’t we buy a Syracuse version?

Yes the numbers are “sublimated” into the material. Makes zero sense why the white is an extra $25. They’re the exact same product.
Both are physically at the bookstore, saw them this morning. Also sizes seemed to run a little on the smaller side for a jersey (IMHO.) Nothing is embroidered.

Both are physically at the bookstore, saw them this morning. Also sizes seemed to run a little on the smaller side for a jersey (IMHO.) Nothing is embroidered.
Agreed. Every nike jersey dating back to mcnabb I have in medium. this one I had to buy a large.

Sublimated for $100? Nike sells fully-embroidered Michigan jerseys for $135. Why can’t we buy a Syracuse version?
Because the market probably isn't there, so why would Nike produce embroidered unis? Probably wouldn't sell more than a few thousand of them.

I have the blue one so far, and as odd as it is to be “printed”, I will say the one benefit is that it’s super light to wear.

Screen printed vs. sublimated which is 75.

For those of us not in the printing business, what is the practical difference between screen printed and sublimated?

Appearance? Durability?

For those of us not in the printing business, what is the practical difference between screen printed and sublimated?

Appearance? Durability?

Re: durability, I would have to tip my cap to the sublimated. Some people don't know how to wash their clothes properly (you'd be surprised) and if you threw a screen printed jersey in a hot cycle, the numbers would peel off. It's not a problem with a sublimated because it's essentially a t-shirt.
Personally, I will always go with a screen printed jersey if that's the only choice available for appearance purposes. I've gotten used to them with my soccer kits. It sucks that Nike is not supplying the university with embroidered versions. I'd gladly pay the $130 they typically charge (NFL swingman jerseys) for a higher quality item and in the rare case they offered authentic, I'd buy one as well.

Re: durability, I would have to tip my cap to the sublimated. Some people don't know how to wash their clothes properly (you'd be surprised) and if you threw a screen printed jersey in a hot cycle, the numbers would peel off. It's not a problem with a sublimated because it's essentially a t-shirt.
Personally, I will always go with a screen printed jersey if that's the only choice available for appearance purposes. I've gotten used to them with my soccer kits. It sucks that Nike is not supplying the university with embroidered versions. I'd gladly pay the $130 they typically charge (NFL swingman jerseys) for a higher quality item and in the rare case they offered authentic, I'd buy one as well.

Thanks, good info.

FWIW, I have an orange jersey from China and I think it’s pretty good. I didn’t want to wait for the official ones...I’m impatient. It is well made. I just can’t wrap my head around $100 for a t-shirt. Just my .02

FWIW, I have an orange jersey from China and I think it’s pretty good. I didn’t want to wait for the official ones...I’m impatient. It is well made. I just can’t wrap my head around $100 for a t-shirt. Just my .02

I am currently waiting on delivery of an Orange custom-stitched football jersey and Orange custom-stitched basketball from China. Hope I am the only one rocking a custom Chandler Jones / Craig Forth combo at games for the next couple of years.

I picked up two of these and my son and I had them on for the Clemson game and got a bunch of positive comments. High quality in my opinion -- even includes stitched ACC logo. I think I paid $25. I'm super satisfied. My only regret is putting Devito on the back -- but I'm still hopeful...

If you want to check them out, have a look at the 360 high def picture from the Clemson game, middle of Section 319 -- you can't miss them.

DHgate.com

apologies if posting the link is inappropriate.

Not to go too off topic, but how is this site? I've always used aliexpress and tried to get a Daniel Jones jersey (had problems with my bank ordering it).

Not to go too off topic, but how is this site? I've always used aliexpress and tried to get a Daniel Jones jersey (had problems with my bank ordering it).
I’ve never had any issues on DHGate.

Attachments

• A56F3A57-175C-49F1-82F8-803C6F4616B8.jpeg
    A56F3A57-175C-49F1-82F8-803C6F4616B8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61