New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

Tie possession goes to the receiver.

I’d give him a tie if he caught it in the first place...he bobbled it up for grabs, then had his feet out of bounds when the ref gave him credit for the catch, then Collins comes out with it. I don’t see where he ever had it?

I’d give him a tie if he caught it in the first place...he bobbled it up for grabs, then had his feet out of bounds when the ref gave him credit for the catch, then Collins comes out with it. I don’t see where he ever had it?

It looked like he did have possession.

That was a bad call. They both had it when they came down to the ground and then Collins wrestled it away. Should have been an interception. At no time did the WR have possession of the ball.

Shephard catches the ball in the end zone, takes 3-4 steps while holding the ball, and goes out of bounds, falls, the ball comes out...no TD.

Seattle WR bobbles the ball, then Collins and him both get their hands on it and roll around fighting for it, Collins comes out with the ball...touchdown Seattle. Called by a ref who comes running in from the side and gives the signal about 10 seconds late. Makes sense.

What is and isn’t a touchdown doesn’t even make sense anymore. NFL sucks.
Go Hawks.

Yup.

We just let the Rams convert a 3rd and 33 into a 55 yard TD.

Eli Apple looked like he let him through on purpose.

Good God. This team is pathetic. The defense looks like they quit.

Pass defense would probably look better with our All Pro CB. But there’s no discipline. Guys no showing practices and walking out of meetings and getting suspended is a clear indicator that things are very, very wrong. What a mess.

Pass defense would probably look better with our All Pro CB. But there’s no discipline. Guys no showing practices and walking out of meetings and getting suspended is a clear indicator that things are very, very wrong. What a mess.
The GM, the coach, everyone needs to go. This is a disaster and the team has clearly quit.

The Quest for the #3 Draft Pick
You must think we will beat the Niners next week. That's real optimism. Personally I hope we lose out and clean out. We won't be favored one more time this year. Let's bring back Giants football.

You must think we will beat the Niners next week. That's real optimism. Personally I hope we lose out and clean out. We won't be favored one more time this year. Let's bring back Giants football.

Is Garoppolo going to start?

On the plus side, my Sundays are free for the next two months. Will get so much more done around the house, maybe take some weekend trips, etc. This team has quit, and so have I for the year.

upload_2017-11-6_6-47-15.png

Soooo. ... Are they still on that 2017 Title Quest?
Isn’t every team on a title quest when the season starts??

Well except the bills, jets, Browns and cowboys I mean.

Anyway, this years quest ended for sure on 3rd & 33.

Isn’t every team on a title quest when the season starts??

Well except the bills, jets, Browns and cowboys I mean.

Anyway, this years quest ended for sure on 3rd & 33.
Does Eli start every game this season?
If they draft a QB top 5 is #10 on the team next year?