New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

Does Eli start every game this season?
If they draft a QB top 5 is #10 on the team next year?
I don’t see why he wouldn’t start every game this year. We need to compete, Geno isn’t worth a damn and word is Webb is too raw.

As for the prospect of drafting a QB and what if Eli next year...I don’t know.

Depends who the new staff is and what they want to do. Maybe they like Webb and draft an OT and Eli starts again next year.

Or maybe they trade Eli to Denver, draft a QB and that’s that.

Too early, but play Eli.

I don’t see why he wouldn’t start every game this year. We need to compete, Geno isn’t worth a damn and word is Webb is too raw.

As for the prospect of drafting a QB and what if Eli next year...I don’t know.

Depends who the new staff is and what they want to do. Maybe they like Webb and draft an OT and Eli starts again next year.

Or maybe they trade Eli to Denver, draft a QB and that’s that.

Too early, but play Eli.
I am calling it now Josh McDaniels next Giants HC.
Belichick isn’t going anywhere for 2-3 years and he will get Belichick’s blessing to leave and go to the other conference.

McDaniels brings Belichick’s son on his staff and Giants don’t take a QB top 5.

I hear my Giants are relocating their team offices from the Meadowlands into Midtown Manhattan. They've found office space at the corner of Third and 33.

Belichick isn’t going anywhere for 2-3 years and he will get Belichick’s blessing to leave and go to the other conference.

Given the miserable HC performances of the BB coaching tree, I hope your prediction comes true.

That works.

I hear my Giants are relocating their team offices from the Meadowlands into Midtown Manhattan. They've found office space at the corner of Third and 33.
They can have my old office there, it’s the front corner of the Mercury Bar.

Given the miserable HC performances of the BB coaching tree, I hope your prediction comes true.
Nick Saban is on Belichick’s tree.

Romeo took a crap Cleveland job and went 10-6.

McDaniels lost Cutler and Marshall when he took the Denver job. He is better now he learned from that job.

Bill O’Brien has won the AFC South the last two years is above .500 as a HC. He is a good coach.

Nick Saban is on Belichick’s tree.

Romeo took a crap Cleveland job and went 10-6.

McDaniels lost Cutler and Marshall when he took the Denver job. He is better now he learned from that job.

Bill O’Brien has won the AFC South the last two years is above .500 as a HC. He is a good coach.

You have a higher opinion than me re O'Brien. He does some things that make me scratch my head until my scalp bleeds.

Saban was a failure as an NFL HC.

Romeo eventually was too.

McDaniels bombed in Denver.

The Mangenius and Charlie Weis were great though. ;)

As a Cowboys fans I would do cartwheels to see that happen.

As a Cowboys fans I would do cartwheels to see that happen.
McDaniels is a better coach than your guy though.
McDaniels can scheme with this best.
He needs a QB and his system works.
He had Kyle Orton in Denver.

Maybe the Giants should trade OBJ. They could get a lot in return.

lol - I said this exact same thing to a friend of mine yesterday morning, just as a "I wouldn't be surprised if..." thought.
upload_2017-11-7_7-45-5.gif

With his leg wrecked? Doubt it.
With OBJ under contract for next year at 8mill and Eli only through 19, there is room for both and then it will be the rookie deal for the new QB or Webb’s.

Giants still in a good spot to make another run next year or 2 with Eli.

Remains to be seen though...

Im other news...water is wet.

If the Giants can get a stud here and have Eli for a year or 2...home the fluck Run.

The Simms to Collins valley was DEEP.

Even with a NFC East title in 97.
Yeah it’s obvious but still if the giants draft a QB Eli is probably gone.
He won’t want to be sniped while on the roster.

Eli to Jacksonville or Denver?

Giants fans why did George Young hate Belichick?
Young chose Handley over Belichick when Parcells decided to retire in 1991.

This new 30 for 30 The Two Bills basically blames Young for Belichick leaving the Giants.
He took the Cleveland job because Young told him he would never hire him as HC of the NYG.

Yeah it’s obvious but still if the giants draft a QB Eli is probably gone.
He won’t want to be sniped while on the roster.

Eli to Jacksonville or Denver?
That’s a lot of money and a no trade to move.

Maybe he takes a negotiation where it’s easier to get rid of him after ‘18.

No idea, but they have to look at all options.

Hell, let’s say they cut Geno, out Webb as the 2 and get another real player on the roster (I hate 3 QBs) and in some so so garbage time, Webb does alright. Maybe they want him to be the next guy and keep Eli for 2. Maybe they decide these college QBs are Brady Quinn, Johnny Football and JP Losman, so they keep Eli.

Who knows, but got to scout hard for thing I’d bet on, is the giants aren’t starting the decade with Eli behind center.

Giants fans why did George Young hate Belichick?
Young chose Handley over Belichick when Parcells decided to retire in 1991.

This new 30 for 30 The Two Bills basically blames Young for Belichick leaving the Giants.
He took the Cleveland job because Young told him he would never hire him as HC of the NYG.
That has long been the story, but BB was long gone when the Tuna stepped down.

U don’t turn down NFL HC jobs...

That has long been the story, but BB was long gone when the Tuna stepped down.

U don’t turn down NFL HC jobs...
Parcells stepped down in May after the draft and rookie camp but Young told Belichick and Coughlin they wouldn’t be candidates to replace Parcells.
Parcells wanted to step down after SB 21 but Mara wouldn’t let him out of his contract.
Handley only got the job because he was the only guy other than Earhart still on the staff with experience.
Belichick left for Cleveland because he knew Young hated him.
Arcorsi rectified Young by hiring Coughlin when he was available.

Parcells stepped down in May after the draft and rookie camp but Young told Belichick and Coughlin they wouldn’t be candidates to replace Parcells.
Parcells wanted to step down after SB 21 but Mara wouldn’t let him out of his contract.
Handley only got the job because he was the only guy other than Earhart still on the staff with experience.
Belichick left for Cleveland because he knew Young hated him.
Arcorsi rectified Young by hiring Coughlin when he was available.
Coughlin was hired by BC in December. He asked Bill if he could finish the job here and work on recruiting, staff etc in his free time. Parcels knew he would amd could do both effectively and he let him.

There’s stories of TC putting Giants like LT, Banks and Baker on the phone with recruits after playoff wins and the Super Bowl.

McAdoo can’t get on the plane if they lose this game.
This Giants D is just loafing all game
long.