New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

upload_2017-12-3_9-27-18.png

Hopefully they don't allow McAdoofus on the team plane coming home from Oakland. Tomorrow and the end of this season can't come fast enough.

so the streak is over and with this stupid move the New York Football Giants are now the final team in the NFL to have started an African American at QB

If McAdoosh thought replacing Eli with Geno at halftime was a good idea...

they should replace McAdoo at halftime ... with Ray Handley. :rolleyes:

If McAdoosh thought replacing Eli with Geno at halftime was a good idea...

they should replace McAdoo at halftime ... with Ray Handley. :rolleyes:

I still remember some of Ray's press conferences even though I'm not a Giants fan. No idea why they thought he would do well with the NYC media. It's like they didn't even consider it. He must have invested his money well to totally drop off the earth like he did.

I still remember some of Ray's press conferences even though I'm not a Giants fan. No idea why they thought he would do well with the NYC media. It's like they didn't even consider it. He must have invested his money well to totally drop off the earth like he did.

SMH. Ray Handley. Two lost seasons. Terrible with the media and brought in Rod Rust to ruin a great defense.

That’s what we need, 3 year old jets laundry being aired out in the Giants locker room.

Is this real??

Am I dreaming??

Was Eli really benched and did this clown get his job??

Can’t be...

They need to clean house.

They need to designate him for release post-June 1. They need to do something to thank him that shows how much he is appreciated and part of the family (this is after McAdoo and Reese are fired).

They need to draft either Rosen or Darnold (I think Darnold would be more beloved in NYC, imo).

They need to call Gruden and Cowher and start from there. We need guys that can handle the NYC-media, can pick up the pieces, can nurture a new QB, while still instilling confidence in the veterans we have.

There is a lot of fixing to do. It needs to start this week.

Also, someone needs to get in there to keep Shephard and Engram focused. We need their development going into next year.

I'd like to see more involvement with the ex-NYG players rally and show up for games, at team meetings, etc. Show the pride. Show the support.

I can't believe this has been so mishandled.

They need to clean house.

They need to designate him for release post-June 1. They need to do something to thank him that shows how much he is appreciated and part of the family (this is after McAdoo and Reese are fired).

They need to draft either Rosen or Darnold (I think Darnold would be more beloved in NYC, imo).

They need to call Gruden and Cowher and start from there. We need guys that can handle the NYC-media, can pick up the pieces, can nurture a new QB, while still instilling confidence in the veterans we have.

There is a lot of fixing to do. It needs to start this week.

Also, someone needs to get in there to keep Shephard and Engram focused. We need their development going into next year.

I'd like to see more involvement with the ex-NYG players rally and show up for games, at team meetings, etc. Show the pride. Show the support.

I can't believe this has been so mishandled.
The X-players are everywhere. Even on game day. Often they are being interviewed on a ‘fake telecast’ inside the gate, but outside the Stadium on tv monitors and over the loudspeakers.

Many are local, Simms, Otis, Baker, Oates, Benson, Ard, Rouson, Morris works for the team...so do Tyree, Banks and Carson..Snee, Diehl, Way...and many many more like Brunner and JT Turner. They are everywhere and are vocal.

1x a Giant always a Giant.

Believe me, Mara took an earful not just from the medi and fans...but from Giant, GIANTS.

So who is on our short list for HC candidates now that McAdoo is gone?

The X-players are everywhere. Even on game day. Often they are being interviewed on a ‘fake telecast’ inside the gate, but outside the Stadium on tv monitors and over the loudspeakers.

Many are local, Simms, Otis, Baker, Oates, Benson, Ard, Rouson, Morris works for the team...so do Tyree, Banks and Carson..Snee, Diehl, Way...and many many more like Brunner and JT Turner. They are everywhere and are vocal.

1x a Giant always a Giant.

Believe me, Mara took an earful not just from the medi and fans...but from Giant, GIANTS.

You see Eli's locker room interview?

Pure Class.