New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

The biggest problem is gone in Reese, in my opinion. McAdoo, although I disagree with alot of the ways he handle things, didn't have the personnel he needed, on the OL. This was a direct result of Reese's poor drafting and failure to fix the problem when it was evident two years ago. Regardless, GOOD riddance to both.

Very interesting to see how the next couple weeks shake out. I'd have to imagine that Spags will put Eli back in effective immediately.

The biggest problem is gone in Reese, in my opinion. McAdoo, although I disagree with alot of the ways he handle things, didn't have the personnel he needed. Good riddance to both.

Very interesting to see how the next couple weeks shake out. I'd have to imagine that Spags will put Eli back in effective immediately.

That might be the case, but they have to draft a QB at this point. We will not be in this position again.

I'm very worried that Darnold won't declare and Rosen will be the only elite QB at the top of the draft (I don't care about Josh Allen or any other QBs, outside of these two).

I'm hoping that CLE drafts Saquon at this point.

Yeah.

I mean, if we are drafting a QB, I want Gruden.

Then Cowher.

Then everyone else.
Personally, I want no part of either. Each has been out of football too long.
upload_2017-12-4_12-6-46.gif

That might be the case, but they have to draft a QB at this point. We will not be in this position again.

I'm very worried that Darnold won't declare and Rosen will be the only elite QB at the top of the draft (I don't care about Josh Allen or any other QBs, outside of these two).

I'm hoping that CLE drafts Saquon at this point.
I agree that we have to draft a QB, but God I hope it's not Darnold. I wouldn't mind Rosen, I still don't think the answer is necessarily there. Not a thrilling year for me with the QB's in this draft class unfortunately.

I agree that we have to draft a QB, but God I hope it's not Darnold. I wouldn't mind Rosen, I still don't think the answer is necessarily there. Not a thrilling year for me with the QB's in this draft class unfortunately.

Yeah, I definitely think Rosen is the safer one (his mechanics, to me, are ridiculous). I just love Darnold. But I get that not everyone is as enamored with him as I am.

This is not going to end well for John Mara. The only way he can save face is to fire McAdoo and Reese before the end of the season. Otherwise we will not see Eli return to Met Life in his lifetime. Bottom line is the many fans have been fans of Big Blue since John Mara was in diapers. He does not have the same respect that his dad has. Or his Mom. Fans will not forget this.

He read your post...

Eli LIVES!!!

The originally scheduled funeral for Eli, has been cancelled. Come and Celebrate his long life on Sunday as we witness the rise of Lazarus while Big Blue beats up on the pokes.*

*There will be a small candlelight ceremony at 5am, in about 4’ of swamp water near where Hoffa likely is, for McAdoo and Reese.

No waders or floatation devices allowed, walk in behind the track.

Eli LIVES!!!

The originally scheduled funeral for Eli, has been cancelled. Come and Celebrate his long life on Sunday as we witness the rise of Lazarus while Big Blue beats up on the pokes.*

*There will be a small candlelight ceremony at 5am, in about 4’ of swamp water near where Hoffa likely is, for McAdoo and Reese.

No waders or floatation devices allowed, walk in behind the track.

Meh, at this point, let someone else get killed behind that sieve of an OL...

Hire a GM, hire a coach; draft a QB and let him sit and learn behind Eli for a season or two...

Fix the Oline, get rid of the cancers and get back to being the NY Football Giants and not Gangrene in blue and red throwbacks...

So the streak ended for nothing.
Yea, but the elephant has left the room.

Now, if we are down 27-0, there is no problem in telling Eli to have a seat, either for his health or straight up for Webb. Maybe even give Webb a start.

No more Geno, he’s shown that he deserves to go to someone’s camp next year.

FWIW: Eli on with Mike at 5 and the Pope has asked for Mara.

We will see...