NFL Draft | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft

I feel like so many fan bases say this and it’s almost never the case. Buffalo is no different. Word about who Buffalo likes in the draft has leaked out pretty regularly and they almost always use their first pick or two on guys that they brought in during the pre-draft process. Having said that, Buffalo is currently slated to pick so far back that just because we might want Hamilton or Breece at the moment doesn’t mean that they’ll end up being the guys we want once we see all the available options.

Yeah I think the Bills are quieter in terms of leaks/rumors during free agency, but the draft tends to be easier to predict.

Houston probably going tackle, but corner is not out of the question

That walk to Goodell is a long one. It's like watching Goldberg get to the ring back in the day.

At least they lowered the clock from 15 min, I remember back in the 90's and 2000s it felt like a week to get through the first round. Seems to be moving relatively quickly today, if there isn't a trade close they should keep getting these picks in ASAP.

At least they lowered the clock from 15 min, I remember back in the 90's and 2000s it felt like a week to get through the first round. Seems to be moving relatively quickly today, if there isn't a trade close they should keep getting these picks in ASAP.
Agree if they keep up this pace I might still be awake for the Bills pick.

If the Jets are going Sauce, the Giants 5th is interesting in they have their pick at what tackle they want, or do they grab KThib at 5 and tackle at 7?

If the Jets are going Sauce, the Giants 5th is interesting in they have their pick at what tackle they want, or do they grab KThib at 5 and tackle at 7?
If they aren’t strongly sold on one tackle above the others, go D at 5 and tackle at 7.

Neal at 5, Panthers either trade down or grab a tackle and Giants go Thibodeaux at 7 or they could also possibly trade down at 7

Thibs looks and acts like the “bad guy” stud on the antagonist team in a Disney sports movie.

I’m in.