NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Path is clear for Patriots to represent AFC in Super Bowl after beating KC Sunday night.

True but McNabb never was very durable, IMO. His accuracy at time stunk, too. Then there is the off the field stuff.

In his ten full seasons as a starter with the Eagles he averaged close to 14 games a season. That's not that bad. Part (but not all) of the accuracy issues was he was far more likely to throw it away rather than throw a pick. His interception # were always amongst the best in the league. Not to mention that he could make a lot of plays with his feet. Let's face it his teams won a lot more than they lost.

As for off the field stuff not sure what you are referring to there. During his playing career?

Path is clear for Patriots to represent AFC in Super Bowl after beating KC Sunday night.
If they have to play the afc title game at arrowhead it could be tricky. But Andy Reid would find a way to blow it.

Love seeing Von back up the talk. I realize I might be the only one that watched this epic matchup.

If they have to play the afc title game at arrowhead it could be tricky. But Andy Reid would find a way to blow it.

They won't have to. Have the tiebreaker and a KC has a legit division challenger in the Chargers.

horrible play calls for Tennessee going for winning 2pt conversion in the London game

Well I was wrong on Sony Michel like giving Brees a running game last year the Pats have finally given one to Brady.

Yes!! Eagles blow the lead at home! Drop to 3-4.

Usually work on Sundays, but was sick today. Sick or not, I'm working every Sunday the Birds are on from here on in.

Of course, they're still the Super Bowl champs. At my age, doesn't matter if they ever win another game.

Pick a QB...any QB in the first round and you’re all set! Lolololol.

Darnold -12-33 with 3 more picks. Rosen - 3 picks and a 44 passer rating in a 45-10 loss. Buffalo...I mean.....wow...

Can’t pass any of those guys up! You just can’t!

Usually work on Sundays, but was sick today. Sick or not, I'm working every Sunday the Birds are on from here on in.

Of course, they're still the Super Bowl champs. At my age, doesn't matter if they ever win another game.

I believe it was Bill Simmons(back when I found him readable and often funny) who was a proponent of the “5 year grace period”...as in, if his team won a championship he wouldn’t get mad at anything they did for the next 5 years.

Pick a QB...any QB in the first round and you’re all set! Lolololol.

Darnold -12-33 with 3 more picks. Rosen - 3 picks and a 44 passer rating in a 45-10 loss. Buffalo...I mean...wow...

Can’t pass any of those guys up! You just can’t!

Aw c'mon, man. If you took the best of the Jets and the Bills, you might make a playoff team with a favorable schedule and a few breaks.

Seriously, TSN? With the 'Boys & 'Skins on, you show me Baltimore & NO? Really?

Wow Justin Tucker missed the first XP of his career that would've tied the Saints Ravens game

Anyone hating Romo can eat it. He's the only announcer ever to (correctly) 1st guess a playcall advocating aggression. Of course Gruden is a loser so he does the opposite.

Snap infraction on the long snapper while he’s looking back at the holder for the go ahead.

Riiiight.

Edit - Garrett continues to show Andy Reid clock management dexterity at the end of games.

The lack of awareness to go fast by Dak in that last drive was amazing.
They had no urgency. The Cowboys wasted atleast 10 seconds.

They wasted 30. From the pass complete at 2:31 they ran one play and then sat on it to the two minute warning.

Duh-umb.

Edit - they had 12 seconds and one TO. Most well coached teams take a shot at the end zone.

Not Dallas. Let’s just run Zeke up the middle for 2-3 and settle for a 47 yarder to tie it. They deserved to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom