NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I’m gonna drop this here because it’s the pro football thread so in theory, it’s got all the best posters...

This may take a few watches, it’s a little Pulp Fiction-esque, but is quite good...

So its being said that Antonio Brown's camp wrote that apology because Jonathan Kraft told them it was a necessary first step.
Second step was his meeting with the NFL didn't go poorly and for Antonio Brown that is about the best case scenario.
I think its going to happen next week.

So its being said that Antonio Brown's camp wrote that apology because Jonathan Kraft told them it was a necessary first step.
Second step was his meeting with the NFL didn't go poorly and for Antonio Brown that is about the best case scenario.

So ludicrous.

Bob Kraft is a slimebag.

So ludicrous.

Bob Kraft is a slimebag.
By all means hate the Patriots. By all means rip Bob Kraft for his conduct in FL.
With that said Antonio Brown has been legit black balled this year.

He hasn't been criminally charged. The FL prosecutors have reviewed the case from September he wasn't charged. He has been sued in civil court.
Trent Brown who is with the Raiders is being civilly sued in California for allegedly threatening his girlfriend and saying I will kill you before you take my son. He hasn't been suspended and the incident has been barely covered because its the Raiders and Trent Brown.

Antonio Brown is crazy but he deserves to have resolution on his career status. He was been defacto suspended for 10 weeks. If he isn't being criminally charged he should be allowed to play.

Leave the Patriots Derangement Syndrome out of this one.

By all means hate the Patriots. By all means rip Bob Kraft for his conduct in FL.

He hasn't been criminally charged. The FL prosecutors have reviewed the case from September he wasn't charged. He has been sued in civil court.
Trent Brown who is with the Raiders is being civilly sued in California for allegedly threatening his girlfriend and saying I will kill you before you take my son. He hasn't been suspended and the incident has been barely covered because its the Raiders and Trent Brown.

Antonio Brown is crazy but he deserves to have resolution on his career status. He was been defacto suspended for 10 weeks. If he isn't being criminally charged he should be allowed to play.

Antonio Brown is a terrible person who doesn't deserve another minute of time playing in the NFL. But Kraft only cares about getting his happy endings and winning.

EDIT - The only people who think Brown is being blackballed are those that rely on him for money and Pats fans.

EDIT 2 - And apparently Steelers fans as well.

Last edited:

As a Steelers fan, I have to agree with this.

Antonio Brown is a terrible person who doesn't deserve another minute of time playing in the NFL. But Kraft only cares about getting his happy endings and winning.

EDIT - The only people who think Brown is being blackballed are those that rely on him for money and Pats fans.

There was a LB (Little?) who killed a guy, and he got back in. Ray Lewis was part of an event that led to a man being murdered. He played.

I think that the NFL should have a blanket rule. if you are a convicted felon, or are convicted of a violent crime, you don't play, ever.

If you are sued, or lose a civil case, so what.

But you love Big Ben, right?
To be clear, if it is proven the allegations against Antonio are true, that he did in fact rape someone, I would change my tune immediately. Innocent before proven guilty, not the other way. Did they ever find solid proof against Big Ben? And I do like Ben as a player, I have heard from many people he is not a good person, but that again, is not evidence he assaulted someone. I'm not being insensitive. If someone is proven to violate or assault someone else, that is never okay, and should warrant harsh punishment.

VT - I haven't seen much of you here in this NFL thread until just the last few days. Seems like the off the field stuff (AB, Kaepernick) energizes you more than what's happening on the field. Is that fair to say? Nothing wrong with that btw.

86CBF543-6F63-45CB-969E-0C5686372DD8.gif

VT - I haven't seen much of you here in this NFL thread until just the last few days. Seems like the off the field stuff (AB, Kaepernick) energizes you more than what's happening on the field. Is that fair to say? Nothing wrong with that btw.

I've been off the site until this past weekend. Haven't posted since the end of last hoops season.

Actually got to go to an NFL game for the first time in years now that long ago. Took my wife and son to Green Bay to see the Monday Night game against Detroit. Awesome experience.

I don't really have a team, but I have watched more games this year than I have in some time. My kid likes GB, so we watch them regularly, and my wife used to be a Bills fan (she just lost interest). Some interesting QBs right now makes for decent watching. Plus been traveling to the west a bit so seeing Monday and Thursday games is a bit easier to do.

Perfect. Been hanging onto him all year in one of my fantasy leagues and finally dropped him this past weekend.

As long as the Raiders don't have to pay AB I don't care what he does

I've been off the site until this past weekend. Haven't posted since the end of last hoops season.

Actually got to go to an NFL game for the first time in years now that long ago. Took my wife and son to Green Bay to see the Monday Night game against Detroit. Awesome experience.

I don't really have a team, but I have watched more games this year than I have in some time. My kid likes GB, so we watch them regularly, and my wife used to be a Bills fan (she just lost interest). Some interesting QBs right now makes for decent watching. Plus been traveling to the west a bit so seeing Monday and Thursday games is a bit easier to do.

Ah that makes sense. Appreciate the explanation. I'd like to see a game at Lambeau some time. Prior to Thanksgiving of course. :)

Answer this question please what is the difference between Trent Brown case and the Antonio Brown case?

Trent Brown wasn’t put on the exempt list.
I honestly don’t care man. Mostly just picking on ya.

My only thought is that Antonio Brown is such a huge pile, in so many different ways, that he doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt and signing him at this point just feels icky. But I’m happy to have added weaponry for my dislike of the Patriots.

Garrett's suspension upheld (after he tried to claim Rudolph called him a racial slur and the NFL found no evidence of that). Pouncey's suspension was reduced to 2 games.

I honestly don’t care man. Mostly just picking on ya.

My only thought is that Antonio Brown is such a huge pile, in so many different ways, that he doesn’t deserve the benefit of the doubt and signing him at this point just feels icky. But I’m happy to have added weaponry for my dislike of the Patriots.

Is this you and your boys kicking’ it in Southie?
I wouldn’t make it in Southie.
I don’t go into the city of Boston unless it’s in the seaport district or near the Garden. It’s not really easy to park anywhere and it’s not the safest areas.
Think Ray Donovan’s family like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom