NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

NFL dodges a huge one there. Williams was tackled and down IN BOUNDS on that 56 yard heave.
Idiot refs stopped the clock because for some inane reason they thought he got out of bounds.

that's a good 15-20 seconds of clock that would have been runoff had they made the correct call AND Rivers would have had to clock it.

these guys are hilariously poor

Chargers take some tough losses. Rivers a great competitor but man that was rough, feel for him.

I look at Rivers stats on a piece of paper and I get why there are people saying he has a shot at the HOF.

But Ive never seen a guy with those kind of number so consistently crumble in big moments. Game winning drive I would take Eli Manning IN HIS CURRENT STATE over Rivers. Dude just collapses under the pressure literally every time

Giants-Bills in the Syracuse Dome could theoretically be a game that SU could sell the NFL on.

I just think we will see 8 London games, 1 Ireland game, 1 Germany game, 1 Mexico game, 1 Hawaii game and then 4 games at sites who basically pay the NFL.
Giants-Bills in the Dome is a nice idea for that 2 team scrimmage reffed by the NFL.

too much would be lost on the gate by playing a regular season game there.

plus all the CNYers wouldnt want it as it would greatly interfere with their leaf raking schedule and all the Cuse fans wouldnt want it because it would mean people who might otherwise have gone to a Cuse game, to go to this instead.

For all of Rivers’ faults, he has still thrown almost 50 fewer career INTs than Eli.

rivers chooses the worst times to throw them.

For all of Rivers’ faults, he has still thrown almost 50 fewer career INTs than Eli.
the gap is closing.

especially if they keep running his sorry arse out there.

Eli = gunslinger who didnt care about stats

Rivers = pussywillow would rather take a sack

career sacks per start:

Eli 1.75

Rivers 1.98

lets take out the last 3 years

Eli 1.64

Rivers 2.05

these 2 shouldnt be in same conversation.

1 is a HOF lock, the other is nice player for the chargers.

I admittedly fell asleep in the second half-why did the Chargers give up on the run? I just read Melvin Gordon only got four carries in the second half-I thought he looked decent in the first half.

the gap is closing.

especially if they keep running his sorry arse out there.

Eli = gunslinger who didnt care about stats

Rivers = pussywillow would rather take a sack

career sacks per start:

Eli 1.75

Rivers 1.98

lets take out the last 3 years

Eli 1.64

Rivers 2.05

these 2 shouldnt be in same conversation.

1 is a HOF lock, the other is nice player for the chargers.
49 INTs separate Rivers from Manning.
Eli has played 234 games.
Rivers has played 223 games.

Eli is done for his career except he may get a series or two in the home ender as a goodbye to fans.
Rivers will be a starter somewhere next year.
I still don’t think Eli is a lock for the HOF. He was never of the best QBs in this era. Rivers is likely out as well.

Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Roethlisberger.
5/32 QBs is enough from this era. More waters the HOF down.

The Bills game vs Denver on Sunday is huge. If Buffalo wins they have a 79% chance of making the playoffs. If they lose it plummets to 44%.

The Bills game vs Denver on Sunday is huge. If Buffalo wins they have a 79% chance of making the playoffs. If they lose it plummets to 44%.

Absolutely need to beat Denver and the Jets and then just manage 1 W from the Dallas, Baltimore, Pitt, NE part of the schedule to get to 10 and get in. Going to either Houston or Indy as the 5 seed would be ideal.

in all seriousness, if the Bills dont beat the broncos at home then they have a 0% reason for belonging in the playoffs.

in all seriousness, if the Bills dont beat the broncos at home then have a 0% reason for belonging in the playoffs.

The Broncos aren't the Bengals or Dolphins, though. They have a bad record but they have blown four 4th quarter leads. They could have easily beaten a very good Vikings team Sunday.

The Broncos aren't the Bengals or Dolphins, though. They have a bad record but they have blown four 4th quarter leads. They could have easily beaten a very good Vikings team Sunday.
true.

but you are who your record says you are.

especially in late november...

lets face it, a 7-3 team at home fighting for the playoffs needs to beat a 3-7 team playing out the string, even if its got heart.

if you dont win, well...

lets face it, a 7-3 team at home fighting for the playoffs needs to beat a 3-7 team playing out the string, even if its got heart.

Agreed, but from a genuine team strength perspective, these teams are pretty close. Buffalo is 7-3 but has the weakest Strength of Victory percentage in the AFC. Whereas Denver has one of the higher Strength of Schedules in the league. Vegas knows this which is why the Bills are only -4 at home, and would be a slight underdog at Denver.

Agreed, but from a genuine team strength perspective, these teams are pretty close. Buffalo is 7-3 but has the weakest Strength of Victory percentage in the AFC. Whereas Denver has one of the higher Strength of Schedules in the league. Vegas knows this which is why the Bills are only -4 at home, and would be a slight underdog at Denver.
Buffalo would be a 1 point favorite on a neutral field.
Denver would be a 2 point favorite at home.

This game for the Bills is like the Browns game. I have done well betting on Bills games. This is a game I am laying the 4 points. Denver is going to be deflated and their fanbase travels really well like the Cowboys/Steelers/Patriots/Eagles fanbases. They had a lot of fans in Minnesota in Buffalo it will be 95% atleast Bills fans.
Brandon Allen on the road in the East time zone has a feel this could Be a game the Bills jump on them early.

I got buffalo 21-13 over Denver of course I have been killing it in college football and down 2 units in pro football.

Patriots are going to bring AB in the end of this week. If he agrees to delete all social media accounts it’s being said they will likely sign him.

Patriots are going to bring AB in the end of this week. If he agrees to delete all social media accounts it’s being said they will likely sign him.

LOL. Brady gets what Brady wants.

LOL. Brady gets what Brady wants.
Honestly at this point I want to win the 7th SB let Brady retire.
Play next year with Stidham suck a lot and end up with Lawrence in 2020 just to piss off the rest of the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom