NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

To be clear, if it is proven the allegations against Antonio are true, that he did in fact rape someone, I would change my tune immediately. Innocent before proven guilty, not the other way. Did they ever find solid proof against Big Ben? And I do like Ben as a player, I have heard from many people he is not a good person, but that again, is not evidence he assaulted someone. I'm not being insensitive. If someone is proven to violate or assault someone else, that is never okay, and should warrant harsh punishment.
Right now, just allegations against AB.

I wouldn’t make it in Southie.
I don’t go into the city of Boston unless it’s in the seaport district or near the Garden. It’s not really easy to park anywhere and it’s not the safest areas.
Think Ray Donovan’s family like.
Sallie. I lived in southie before moving up here.

Some of these holding calls on the Colts have been insanely bad.
NFL refs are terrible.

I wouldn’t make it in Southie.
I don’t go into the city of Boston unless it’s in the seaport district or near the Garden. It’s not really easy to park anywhere and it’s not the safest areas.
Think Ray Donovan’s family like.

Really? I don't get the impression Boston isn't safe at all.

Love the north end.
A couple of my good friends lived in Charlestown and the South End. Another is still in Somerville.

Really? I don't get the impression Boston isn't safe at all.

Love the north end.
A couple of my good friends lived in Charlestown and the South End. Another is still in Somerville.
Charlestown, Cambridge, Brookline, Somerville, are all decent within the city area. However I don’t really go into the city as it’s just not my place.
Unlike NYC which can hold a lot of people Boston can’t.

so did they not even review the play?

its the same question they have in college games.. who is watching the game to make the decision on the replays? like the SU game last week where Neal almost scored.. they reviewed it and decided he wasnt in which was debatable but the spot was a full yd off. if they take the time to review things why dont they fix the spot when they do it?

its the same question they have in college games.. who is watching the game to make the decision on the replays? like the SU game last week where Neal almost scored.. they reviewed it and decided he wasnt in which was debatable but the spot was a full yd off. if they take the time to review things why dont they fix the spot when they do it?
45 seconds left in the game and they didn’t even bother to have a booth review.
Riveron is such a joke.

Nope, no review. They just said after the game that Houston recovered it anyways so there was no reason to review.

Definitely hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling Dallas is going to beat NE this weekend.

Wentz looks awful today. Yikes.
He is trying to get Dak paid.
Wentz is getting the excuses Brady never gets his weapons are all out.
Peterson refusal to throw screens and use the TEs a lot is just killing Wentz.
None of the Philly WRs can get seperation so use the two elite TEs you have.

He is trying to get Dak paid.
Wentz is getting the excuses Brady never gets his weapons are all out.
Peterson refusal to throw screens and use the TEs a lot is just killing Wentz.
None of the Philly WRs can get seperation so use the two elite TEs you have.

well he’s injured now. Threw a lot of balls in the dirt.

How the bleeping bleeping do the refs do that to the Saints?
My god.

It was PI, but they haven’t called it that way all year.

Glad they won, but the penalties are making these games wayyy to hard.

Isiah Wynn already getting push on run downs Marshall Newhouse never got.

Stripes playin D for the Pats early.

Guy runs into Tyron Smith’s crotch and that’s a trip.

Looking forward to learning other new rules today. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Stripes playin D for the Pats early.

Guy runs into Tyron Smith’s crotch and that’s a trip.

Looking forward to learning other new rules today. :rolleyes:
Boys got a PI earlier that was sketchy.

Jarwin is afraid to get hit over the middle. Keep running him there Clapper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom