NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 195 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Did anyone else know that was the rule? I was today years old when I found that out.
I won a huge bet in 2008 on a Sunday night football between the Giants and Eagles.
Andy Reid challenged Eli was over the LOS and he wasn’t because his back leg wasn’t over the line.
Giants won me some good money that game on a parlay so I have known the rule since then.

Going for it on 4th down in that situation may be the dumbest coaching decision since Seattle decided it was better off throwing the ball from the one instead of handing it off to The Beast.

He’s the worst color man in the world. Only show in town when I’m driving up here.
I rip on the Boston media for a reason.
The market has pathetic on air/print sports media.

Zo is a textbook REO Speedwagon meathead.

EOHPjf5XsAAhD2O

He just disclosed the "special play" to the whole country??

Just texted my brother and said that the worst outcome of this game, for the rest of the AFC, is that BoB will undoubtedly get fired.
They don’t have a GM. BoB is the de facto GM.
Houston doesn’t have a first round pick the next 2 years or a 2nd round pick this year.

I fire BoB it will be interesting if the owner’s widow who is in control now will pull the trigger.

Houston NFL franchise gagging away 24 point playoff deficits!?!?!?!!

I’ve seen this movie before.

And Houston, you have a problem!

It's ridiculous how much better Romo is than not only announcers, but most coaches. Dead on re: KC needing to run once at the end of the half; bailed out by Texans missed FG.
People getting mad at Bob for all the wrong reasons haha. He sucks but KC was scoring on that fake punt drive anyways.

Brain farted an entire quarter away. Team looking like SB favorite now

Tennessee did beat KC this year in Tennessee. The week I lost a large bet because the Saints lost at home to the Falcons.

So next week will be competitive most likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom