Talent at LB
Weak at CB.

Below Average QB
Great running back
Good run blocking OL
Up and down pass blocking OL

Young inexperienced WRs
Decent TE.

Denver should win unless the front 4 rattles Simeon.

Denver D will lock down the Buffalo passing game. If the run D is like against the cowboys they will win easily.

I think Denver 21 Buffalo 10.
Shady will put our newly formed D line to the test. I heard all week leading up to the Dallas game, from players and Vance Joseph watching tape, that Dallas had a simple offense and defense. And it wasn't a slight, they were just saying that Dallas likes to lineup and play their game. Shady could give us problems as he's more dynamic than Elliot. A good pass rush will be hard for Siemian. Although he looked good the first 2 games, his "when pressured" snaps were not good at all.

Shady will put our newly formed D line to the test. I heard all week leading up to the Dallas game, from players and Vance Joseph watching tape, that Dallas had a simple offense and defense. And it wasn't a slight, they were just saying that Dallas likes to lineup and play their game. Shady could give us problems as he's more dynamic than Elliot. A good pass rush will be hard for Siemian. Although he looked good the first 2 games, his "when pressured" snaps were not good at all.

Bills D is legit but the offense has a lot of issues. No backup rb, young and very weak wr core, oline that isnt great pass blocking and a qb thats looked lost at times. Bills secondary or the cb's at least are the only real weak spot on d. Safeties are outstanding. Bills need a qb snd 2 wrs plus a young rb but next year they could finally be in position for a playoff spot if they draft well.

Giants are proving once again that the team that wins the offseason usually doesn't win it on the field. Their offense makes me feel bad as a Bills fan.

Giants had the 26th ranked offense in points per game last year.

Their D was 2nd in PPG.

That 11-5 last year masked the fact the offensive genius HC had a horrible year.

They didn't draft OL they went for a TE who is a tall WR.

The OL needs help and the Giants won't stop using 11 personnel 1 RB, 1 TE, 3 WRs that forces a bad OL into 1 on 1s its terrible coaching/game planning.

Giants had the 26th ranked offense in points per game last year.

Their D was 2nd in PPG.

That 11-5 last year masked the fact the offensive genius HC had a horrible year.

They didn't draft OL they went for a TE who is a tall WR.

The OL needs help and the Giants won't stop using 11 personnel 1 RB, 1 TE, 3 WRs that forces a bad OL into 1 on 1s its terrible coaching/game planning.
The play calling was horrendous yesterday.

On the INT that Engram tipped, I think he was supposed to run a seam and instead ran it more as a slant.

Eli has happy feet, but the OL is a disgrace.

The already crappy OL lost a starter and out top cover DB and the LB who made 18 tackles last week also missed the game.

Nothing is going right.

Good news is, I've seen this movie before...2007.

The play calling was horrendous yesterday.

On the INT that Engram tipped, I think he was supposed to run a seam and instead ran it more as a slant.

Eli has happy feet, but the OL is a disgrace.

The already crappy OL lost a starter and out top cover DB and the LB who made 18 tackles last week also missed the game.

Nothing is going right.

Good news is, I've seen this movie before...2007.
Thoughts on McAdoo basically calling out Eli.
I was shocked how publicly he blamed Eli when the HC can call a TO.
The OL and QB are your problems right now.

Thoughts on McAdoo basically calling out Eli.
I was shocked how publicly he blamed Eli when the HC can call a TO.
The OL and QB are your problems right now.
McAdoo is scared. We were booing the play calling in the 1st QTR, I don't remember doing that since maybe the Reeves era.

Eli had a bad play or 2, but McAdoo called another crappy game.

Maybe he thinks he can motivate The team by slamming Eli, I don't know. Don't like it.

It's going to backfire on him.

Dallas had an awful game plan. Played right into Denver's hands.

Giants are proving once again that the team that wins the offseason usually doesn't win it on the field. Their offense makes me feel bad as a Bills fan.

Including last year's playoffs, the Giants have scored less than 20 points in 8 straight games lol

McAdoo is scared. We were booing the play calling in the 1st QTR, I don't remember doing that since maybe the Reeves era.

Eli had a bad play or 2, but McAdoo called another crappy game.

Maybe he thinks he can motivate The team by slamming Eli, I don't know. Don't like it.

It's going to backfire on him.
Just looked at the Giants upcoming schedule
@ Philly
@ TB
San Diego
@ Denver
Seattle

Holy crap the Giants could be 1-6 going to the bye easily.
At best I see them 3-4.

Just looked at the Giants upcoming schedule
@ Philly
@ TB
San Diego
@ Denver
Seattle

Holy crap the Giants could be 1-6 going to the bye easily.
At best I see them 3-4.
yep, its ugly out there.

make no mistake, last night was HUGE.

we all knew it, if not for the Division then certainly for the WC.

Jenkins and Goodson injuries came out of no where over the weekend.

yep, its ugly out there.

make no mistake, last night was HUGE.

we all knew it, if not for the Division then certainly for the WC.

Jenkins and Goodson injuries came out of no where over the weekend.
Flowers and the whole OL looks overmatched. Too many drops and no rushing attack. Eli is not going to survive the season if they don't do something.

Flowers and the whole OL looks overmatched. Too many drops and no rushing attack. Eli is not going to survive the season if they don't do something.
No momentum either.

Both games when they score, and you think momentum has shifted to them, they give it right back.

Let's look at last night...Score a TD, but the rook gets an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, pushing the kick back 15 yards, then we kick the ball out of bounds thus giving them the ball on OUR 45!!!

2 mins later, touchdown lions.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up.

No momentum either.

Both games when they score, and you think momentum has shifted to them, they give it right back.

Let's look at last night...Score a TD, but the rook gets an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, pushing the kick back 15 yards, then we kick the ball out of bounds thus giving them the ball on OUR 45!!!

2 mins later, touchdown lions.

I mean, you can't make this stuff up.
Well it's a good year to tank with Darnold, Rosen, Allen as top tier QBs.

They don't want to play for the Jets but I bet they won't care about the Giants.

I honestly see Brady lasting longer than Eli and he is 40 now.

They don't want to play for the Jets but I bet they won't care about the Giants.

Eli hasn't missed a game since Ike was president. Most under rated stat in sports. Games played.

Eli hasn't missed a game since Ike was president. Most under rated stat in sports. Games played.
He may not get hurt but he may be cooked as a player.
The guy has gotten worse each of the past 4 years.

Manning's pocket presence has gotten worse.

I wonder if having no semblence of a run game/threat in nearly a decade is partially to blame.

He may not get hurt but he may be cooked as a player.
The guy has gotten worse each of the past 4 years.

Manning's pocket presence has gotten worse.
Put Brady behind the Giants line and he would be crying for mom. That they didn't correct this problem in the office season is striking.

Put Brady behind the Giants line and he would be crying for mom. That they didn't correct this problem in the office season is striking.
No he would get rid of the ball fast and would be lighting up his receivers behind the scenes.

New England OL has been subpar since Matt Light retired in 2013.

They just are coached up by an elite
OL coach in Dante Scarnecchia

Plus Brady has elite pocket presence.

Buffalo and Denver have elite pass rushes and they know how fast Brady gets rid of the ball.

Hell Tuck and the Giants DL as well.

The offense is calling too many 5-7 step drops. When they should be calling more 3 step drops and have more 2 TE sets.

No he would get rid of the ball fast and would be lighting up his receivers behind the scenes.

New England OL has been subpar since Matt Light retired in 2013.

They just are coached up by an elite
OL coach in Dante Scarnecchia

Plus Brady has elite pocket presence.

Buffalo and Denver have elite pass rushes and they know how fast Brady gets rid of the ball.

Hell Tuck and the Giants DL as well.

The offense is calling too many 5-7 step drops. When they should be calling more 3 step drops and have more 2 TE sets.
I have seen Brady pressured in two super bowls. There was nothing elite about that.

Covers for September 19, 2017

Go look at the back cover of today's Post and tell me when tommyboy ever took a hit like that??

Eli get that 10x a half.

And ALWAYS, answers the bell...

Oh and Eli doesn't take 5-7 step drops.

It's all 2-3 and boom he gets hit.

Covers for September 19, 2017

Go look at the back cover of today's Post and tell me when tommyboy ever took a hit like that??

Eli get that 10x a half.

And ALWAYS, answers the bell...

Oh and Eli doesn't take 5-7 step drops.

It's all 2-3 and boom he gets hit.
Von Miller destroyed him in 2016 AFC title game.

He got speared in the Super Bowl last year against Atlanta.

He gets hit.

Those sacks yesterday were not 2-3 step drops. Eli dropped deep and got sacked.

I have seen Brady pressured in two super bowls. There was nothing elite about that.
Pressured in only 2 Super Bowls?

SB 49 Michael Bennett was pressuring him all game long and he was money in the 4th quarter against Seattle.
SB 51 Grady Jarrett sacked him 3 times, Vic Beasley and Dwight Freney got him sacked once and he was hit all game long and came back from 28-3.

The Giants did a good job pressuring him but he did fine in the second SB. The first SB Justin Tuck should have been SB MVP.

4 Super Bowl MVPs and 5 Super Bowl titles are a league of their own.

Brady like any pocket QB doesn't like pressure but he does better than pretty all non scrambling QBs handling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.