NFL Thread | Page 198 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Vikings are very quietly for real. That OC has had to retool with 2nd stringers and they're doing just fine.

I think the Vikings are very quietly for real. That OC has had to retool with 2nd stringers and they're doing just fine.
Case Keenum is not winning a road playoff game.

They are fine now because they have a great D and haven’t been behind their opponent.
If Minnesota goes down 2 scores and needs Keenum they are screwed. Plus they lost Dalvin Cook.

Case Keenum is not winning a road playoff game.

They are fine now because they have a great D and haven’t been behind their opponent.
If Minnesota goes down 2 scores and needs Keenum they are screwed. Plus they lost Dalvin Cook.
Ok.

Cleveland’s GM has to be fired.
They have gone 1-22 in their last 23 games and watching Deshaun Watson I am W-T-H was he thinking.

It’s not even just Wentz.

Ok.
So you think Case Keenum is good enough to win a road playoff game?
The guy is journeyman QB.

Minnesota has a good D but they lost their best playmaker on offense in Dalvin Cook.

Minnesota has a good D but they lost their best playmaker on offense in Dalvin Cook.

Not sold at all on Min, we went down this road last year with them.

There has actually been some fantastic Thurs night games this year. This was the first true dud. But I think it has more to do with the Dolphins sucking and Matt Moore vs Ryan Mallett for a good chunk of the game than the fact the game was played on a Thursday.

Next week's Thurs night game is the biggest one of the season! ;)

Okay, now I get it. :)

Depends on the matchup. We don't have the playoff picture yet.

As for the offense, McKinnon has been really good. They've got Thielen, really underrated. Rudolph is good. The line's doing the job. Diggs when healthy. Diggs. Their kicker hits loads of 50 yarders. They're a weird team that's getting it done, and I don't think it's a coincidence.

Cleveland’s GM has to be fired.
They have gone 1-22 in their last 23 games and watching Deshaun Watson I am W-T-H was he thinking.

It’s not even just Wentz.

To be fair, those two trades didn't look that bad at the time and I'm confident that both of those QBs would suck if they played for Cleveland anyways.

It blows my mind that they spent so much money on their O-Line and had a RB that ran pretty well behind shitty O-Lines and now they can't run the ball to save their lives though.

No mention of the Chicago dude blowing his leg out here? Guess hoops injuries are more noteworthy.

Go here if you want to see it.
He’s having emergency surgery to save his leg.

Time to put my phish into the tank.

I went to the Bills game yesterday...I freakin love having a Dome. Cold and wet gets old after a couple hours! Great crowd though and the Bills look solid.

I’ve been to numerous Buffalo games before, but not in the last few years when all the Dome renovation talk started so I was looking at it from a different perspective this time.

Upper level - you’re sitting on metal benches, just like at the Dome. They’ve got curved seat backs, which make little difference compared to regular flat seat backs.

The concourses are incredibly crowded at halftime - upper level at least. The bathroom was literally right there from where I entered the concourse and it took me the entire halftime just to use the bathroom and get back to my seat. I felt like I was running the ball on the goal line trying to get in the end zone, when I was trying to leave the concourse and get back to my seat. Beer and food lines extending through most of the concourse.

Two of the same things(benches and crowded concourses) people act like the Dome is so unacceptable for having...a pro football team has the same “issues”.

How messed up is that? It's not even OBJ that got arrested, but look at the tweet and the picture.

I went to the Bills game yesterday...I freakin love having a Dome. Cold and wet gets old after a couple hours! Great crowd though and the Bills look solid.

I’ve been to numerous Buffalo games before, but not in the last few years when all the Dome renovation talk started so I was looking at it from a different perspective this time.

Upper level - you’re sitting on metal benches, just like at the Dome. They’ve got curved seat backs, which make little difference compared to regular flat seat backs.

The concourses are incredibly crowded at halftime - upper level at least. The bathroom was literally right there from where I entered the concourse and it took me the entire halftime just to use the bathroom and get back to my seat. I felt like I was running the ball on the goal line trying to get in the end zone, when I was trying to leave the concourse and get back to my seat. Beer and food lines extending through most of the concourse.

Two of the same things(benches and crowded concourses) people act like the Dome is so unacceptable for having...a pro football team has the same “issues”.

This is entirely accurate. The size of the concourse is the biggest problem at both stadiums. I think you can move around a bit more easily through the concourse in Buffalo as compared to the Dome, but both are well behind the times for sure.

I am like super pissed.

I mean I am glad because this means Brady is going nowhere for 2-3 years but W-T-F you could have had the 12th pick in last year’s draft.

I mean there has to be more here.

Does this mean they don't take Darnaud or Rosen?
It hurt Kurt Cousins the most.

I think Denver will get Cousins now if he leaves Washington.

San Fran is in the NFC and Garrapolo can’t hurt Belichick as much in the NFC.

I just don’t like the deal because he was Brady insurance but I guess Belichick has something else cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.