NFL Thread | Page 199 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats are just selling out for the last gasp of Brady and Hoodie. Can't blame em.

Pats shld sign Kaep to back up

Alsacs promised me it would be for a #1, I told him he was wrong.

#soconfused

I think Bill Simmons said three 1sts a couple weeks ago. NE fans were so delusional about a guy whose played 1.5 games. Not a terrible deal for them imo.
I’m convinced niners overpaid

On top of that they are going to continue the tank by leaving Garoppolo on the bench the rest of '17 and then have to pony up a boat load of money to the guy this off-season based on what?

A few season's worth of Preseason games and a couple September regular season games?

That's risky

Last edited:
Pay attention, Joe Flacco, that's how a slide is done.

Yeah they can't keep rolling him out there. Unless he has a miraculous turnaround in the 2nd half, there will be changes coming.

Denvers a win now team, by the time they get the qb situation sorted out their window is going to have closed. They could have used Garrapolo.

Denvers a win now team, by the time they get the qb situation sorted out their window is going to have closed. They could have used Garrapolo.
Eh, find a qb this off season and we're fine. Our D is young for the most part.

I think Bill Simmons said three 1sts a couple weeks ago. NE fans were so delusional about a guy whose played 1.5 games. Not a terrible deal for them imo.

Teams have finally wised up after Cassel and the other dude. There not gove up a fortune for guy who has played less then a handful of meaningful full games and get bamboozled by the Pats.

"The Patriots seem to have at least one questionable call go in their favor every week." So what? It's been like that for so long I thought that was in the rules.
noidea.gif

Eh, find a qb this off season and we're fine. Our D is young for the most part.

They have a lot of guys in there late 20s, sounds dumb but with the NFL non qb guys arent exactly playing well into there 30s. Ditto for Thomas and Sanders

Same here. It seems the Niners front office had to find a bone to throw to their once insufferably arrogant fans. SF is 0-8, and I don't see better than 2-14 out of that, even if they brought in Brady himself.

They have a lot of guys in there late 20s, sounds dumb but with the NFL non qb guys arent exactly playing well into there 30s. Ditto for Thomas and Sanders
Talib 10th year, Chris Harris in his 6th, Stewart 8th, Von 7th, Peko 12th. Besides them almost all other starters are 4th year or less, we're very young on D.

Yeah they can't keep rolling him out there. Unless he has a miraculous turnaround in the 2nd half, there will be changes coming.

To be fair, I've seen him play a lot better than he's doing tonight. What the heck, that's a top 3 defense on the other side of the line. And although I've not really seen enough of him, I'd bet Lynch has a better upside than Siemian - or even Garropolo for that matter. But of course, I once thought Greg McElroy had a future, also.
noidea.gif

To be fair, I've seen him play a lot better than he's doing tonight. What the heck, that's a top 3 defense on the other side of the line.
Yeah he looked decent the first few games. I know our O line's not the best, but I'm not making excuses for him. He's making terrible decisions, no deep ball, doesn't step up in the pocket, no feel for the rush and runs like an old man. I'm with Gruden on this one, I'd make a change. I just hate that it'd be to Brock tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.