NFL Thread | Page 200 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am like super pissed.

I mean I am glad because this means Brady is going nowhere for 2-3 years but W-T- you could have had the 12th pick in last year’s draft.

I mean there has to be more here.

The fact that JG is a free agent diminishes his trade value to some extent.

It hurt Kurt Cousins the most.

I think Denver will get Cousins now if he leaves Washington.

San Fran is in the NFC and Garrapolo can’t hurt Belichick as much in the NFC.

I just don’t like the deal because he was Brady insurance but I guess Belichick has something else cooking.

Cousins still has plenty of options. No shortage of NFL teams in need of a QB.

To be fair, I've seen him play a lot better than he's doing tonight. What the heck, that's a top 3 defense on the other side of the line. And although I've not really seen enough of him, I'd bet Lynch has a better upside than Siemian - or even Garropolo for that matter. But of course, I once thought Greg McElroy had a future, also. View attachment 113966

McElroy found his future - in the broadcast booth.

I went to the SF/Philly game yesterday. If I were JG I'd request a seven week learning period before he gets on the field. SF's OL is really weak and very banged up. They were playing backup guards at tackle yesterday. He could get seriously injured back there behind that front.

Cousins could work as a jet

I'd be quite pleased with that, but they also need more around him than they've got. He'd certainly find Kearse a little more often, although I'm sure he's doubled every play. Cousins also has the leadership that team is so desperately lacking.

I'd be quite pleased with that, but they also need more around him than they've got. He'd certainly find Kearse a little more often, although I'm sure he's doubled every play. Cousins also has the leadership that team is so desperately lacking.
I also think he has the attitude that would work for them. He could make a splash and get the fans back.

That whole ‘You like That??!!’ Fits as a jet.

I’m convinced niners overpaid
The Pats got taken to the cleaners. Really dumb move and the exact wrong time to deal him. If they were going to trade him, they could have got a lot more at the draft last year. Or, they could have put the franchise tag on him and dealt him in this off season.

And Elliott is back suspended again...

Sieman, the gift that keeps on giving. How in the world is he still in the game.

Even when it was 20-13, I doubt many Chiefs fans truly felt they were in danger of losing.

I was watching the game. It was a terrible call.

Patriots get one of these every week.

That game vs the Jets, the bs fumble on ASJ.

at home vs the Texans, late in the game, first down would have pretty much sealed it for the Texans...Texan running back leaks out into the flat...new england defender grabs the RB by the shoulder and ref correctly throws flag for holding...would have been automatic first down, deep in pats territory with time running short.

mysteriously, flag gets picked up and they say "no penalty"

What?

LaCanfora is saying Malcolm Butler may be on the move before the deadline.
This guy has absolutely no sources within New England. They leak to Schefter or Rapaport.

I think the Patriots(stupidly I might add) made this deal because they realize they have to franchise Butler this offseason and couldn't afford to lose him.

To Kaiser I thought they would get a first round pick. The 34th pick is close but it isn't first round.

Megatron and a DE will come to New England today.

I said above Kurt Cousins and Denver maks a lot of sense.

Jimmy G can play and Shanahan and him Will do great things.

The Pats got taken to the cleaners. Really dumb move and the exact wrong time to deal him. If they were going to trade him, they could have got a lot more at the draft last year. Or, they could have put the franchise tag on him and dealt him in this off season.

The Pats could not use the franchise tag on JG because he is a UFA.

This guy has absolutely no sources within New England. They leak to Schefter or Rapaport.

I think the Patriots(stupidly I might add) made this deal because they realize they have to franchise Butler this offseason and couldn't afford to lose him.

To Kaiser I thought they would get a first round pick. The 34th pick is close but it isn't first round.

Megatron and a DE will come to New England today.

I said above Kurt Cousins and Denver maks a lot of sense.

Jimmy G can play and Shanahan and him Will do great things.

Megatron vacationing in New England this week?

I was watching the game. It was a terrible call.

I'd be curious how many back-breaking BS Pass Interference calls have gone against Gilmore now that he's a Patriot. Probably none. He's being "coached better" (even though their secondary stinks to high-heaven)

The Dolphins traded a stud RB for a 4th round pick.

How?

What a steal for Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.