NFL Thread | Page 204 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks. He was so much fun to watch. I know that a football season is a game of attrition, but when the players who are the most enjoyable to watch including, of course, Aaron Rodgers, go down, you're left with a lot of bad football.

Last edited:
207th straight career start coming on Sunday...takes shlit every day.

SMH...
Please.
This Era has allowed QBs to play longer because of the protections they get.
This will be the 5th season since Eli last won a playoff game.

Please.
And the magnificent Brees has appeared in only 1 more game in that timespan and has that as his only win.

Ben has 3 wins since 2010 and Rivers has 4 all time.

Nobody cares but you...

Zeke Elliott granted emergency stay.
I am kinda shocked. He will play Sunday.

DNtnmr8X0AEWust

Please.
He cant hear you over his rings

DNtnmr8X0AEWust
For fantasy purposes, this means he won't be available until the championship game (assuming he begins serving the suspension next week).

DNtnmr8X0AEWust
Craziness. What are we up to now, 4 courts? 3 agreed with the player and 1 with the league.

I doubt he ultimately wins but maybe he can get the whole season in before sitting.

Craziness. What are we up to now, 4 courts? 3 agreed with the player and 1 with the league.

I doubt he ultimately wins but maybe he can get the whole season in before sitting.
He should win but these courts have been conservative.
Circuit 2 because of Wall Street is pro business.
Circuit 9 is the most conservative in the nation.

Brady IMO would have won if the deciding judge in his appeal case(3 judges)didn’t go to school with John Mara.
The Chief Justice in that appeals court was with Brady but the Bush apppointee and the guy who went to law school with Mara went for the NFL.

Zeke’s argument is right. His hearing wasn’t fundamentally fair. The NFL decides before the case even goes to appeal.

I am very proud of Jerry Jones. He is doing what gutless Bob Kraft wouldn’t do. Patriots fans are behind Jones taking Roger Goodell down as he is.

For fantasy purposes, this means he won't be available until the championship game (assuming he begins serving the suspension next week).
I have no idea what the appeal court will do.
If they go rocket docket like every hearing in this case has it will be heard Monday or Tuesday.

I have no idea what the appeal court will do.
If they go rocket docket like every hearing in this case has it will be heard Monday or Tuesday.
This is ridiculous.

The NFL should’ve just said...we are suspending you because u pulled that girls top down...and been done with it. Let it get knocked down to 1 and move on.

If anything else surfaces, then that’s not double jeopardy and resuspend him.

This is ridiculous.

The NFL should’ve just said...we are suspending you because u pulled that girls top down...and been done with it. Let it get knocked down to 1 and move on.

Stop making sense.

I do find it funny though Goodell is going to lose his job because he went too far on Jerry’s guy.

Goodell is done because of this case.

This is ridiculous.

By labeling him a woman beater they left him no choice but to take it to the mats. They were hell bent on setting a DV example after all their previous screw ups. He was guilty before they even heard the evidence.

Stop making sense.

I do find it funny though Goodell is going to lose his job because he went too far on Jerry’s guy.

Goodell is done because of this case.

Well to be fair I think the anthem issue is playing a part too. That is costing the owners money and that is the one thing they won't stand for. (Pun soooooo intended)

Well to be fair I think the anthem issue is playing a part too. That is costing the owners money and that is the one thing they won't stand for. (Pun soooooo intended)
Jones is using his ownership stake in Papa John’s to squeeze Goodell.

Goodell would be fine if he didn’t lose Jones.

What I want to know is, what is any commissioner going to do when players kneel?

My guess it this drags out all season long, his suspension gets reduced to 4 games in the offseason, he sits out the first 4 games next year.

Please.

Teams win. The Giants defense and running game and OL were trash for the first 3 of those years.

They fixed the defense last year and it, along with Eli/Beckham carried them to the playoffs, but the OL and running game were still trash.

The OL and running game are STILL trash this year, the defense has merely been solid instead of superhuman, and all the WRs got hurt.

Just like Melo with the Knicks, Eli has been the one aspect of the organization that has actually consistently done his job the last 5 years.

I’m almost at the point where I hope Eli goes to a good team that needs a QB and shoves it up everyone’s ass one more time, while the Giants go full rebuild.

My guess it this drags out all season long, his suspension gets reduced to 4 games in the offseason, he sits out the first 4 games next year.
Zeke is done. He is losing next week and will sit out the next 6 weeks after this KC game.
Zeke was screwed when the Judges were announced for his appeal. Denny Chin is an Obama appointee who went to school with John Mara.

He was the deciding vote in Brady’s case.
Brady won in the lower level unlike Zeke and Chin ruled against him.

Zeke is done now.
Jerry Jones is going to get Goodell’s job for this though.

Teams win. The Giants defense and running game and OL were trash for the first 3 of those years.

They fixed the defense last year and it, along with Eli/Beckham carried them to the playoffs, but the OL and running game were still trash.

The OL and running game are STILL trash this year, the defense has merely been solid instead of superhuman, and all the WRs got hurt.

Just like Melo with the Knicks, Eli has been the one aspect of the organization that has actually consistently done his job the last 5 years.

I’m almost at the point where I hope Eli goes to a good team that needs a QB and shoves it up everyone’s ass one more time, while the Giants go full rebuild.
I get your a Giants guy but last year he wasn’t why they made the playoffs.
The Giants has the number 2 scoring D in the NFL last year. The offense was the problem last year.

I think Eli is decent I just think the fact is he never has been a top 5 guy in a single year and that he is just good not great.

I mean his elite seasons aren’t even in the top of the league those years and he has thrown way too many INTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.