NFL Thread | Page 225 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your punishment for Michael Bennett? That was outrageous! Bad enough the first time but then he went after him a second time!
It’s the same as Gronk.
Both were dirty plays.
First time offenders get 1 game.

What's your punishment for Michael Bennett? That was outrageous! Bad enough the first time but then he went after him a second time!
A game and mula

Always muting december pats matchups. I expect a good game, as the phins arent bad vs Tom at home, but I just want Tannehill back.

Hopefully this game will be some good clean Monday night fun.

Really strange. Brady has had some of his worst games against the Phins. I remember they played the last week of the season a couple years ago and they had to win to have home field and he had about 100 yards passing.

Really strange. Brady has had some of his worst games against the Phins. I remember they played the last week of the season a couple years ago and they had to win to have home field and he had about 100 yards passing.
The dolphins are like the 5’2 red headed step child that packs a mean right hook in the off chance you leave your jaw open.

Once in a blue moon our d line and db’s create some chaos, while our linebacks pretend they have eyes

It’s the same as Gronk.
Both were dirty plays.
First time offenders get 1 game.

I'm sure you're right. It's really just sickening. The game is rough enough as it is. Just sad they guys don't have more respect for each other than to cheat shot like this.

I'm almost to the point where watching isn't much fun anymore just to wait to see who's going to get knocked silly next. Only reason that keeps me in is I've hung with the Bills this long, I don't want to give up now.

Last edited:
Jason Taylor owned Matt Light.
The Patriots couldn’t block Taylor.
That is why they struggled there early in Brady’s career.
In 2016 the game plan was atrocious and it was just to get out of the game healthy and they ran the ball 21 of the first 24 plays.
It was stupid because that game cost them HFA advantage but Belichick thought Miami would tank.
At Miami other than Denver is where Brady has his most losses on the road.

Those Jacksonville fans should be ashamed. People will say he was out of control, but wow I dont know how id feel after a loss and having beer thrown at me etc.

Agreed, but think Seattle is extra frustrated because they realize they are over the hill. If Blake Bortles slices you apart you’re not very good.

Agreed, but think Seattle is extra frustrated because they realize they are over the hill. If Blake Bortles slices you apart you’re not very good.

Well, they are missing Chancellor and Sherman
upload_2017-12-11_7-41-37.gif

Yeah I’d say thats more on Richardson and Bennett though.

Well, they are missing Chancellor and Sherman View attachment 117069

Yah that's like, a huge part of their team. Without 'em they're a team with an ok defense, crappy OL, and a good but not Brady/Rodgers great QB. Throw in a great reputation and a big national tv win aided by a flukey goaline fumble - is a perfect recipe for an overrated team. Anyone who took +2.5 personifies 'Sucker' imo.

Yah that's like, a huge part of their team. Without 'em they're a team with an ok defense, crappy OL, and a good but not Brady/Rodgers great QB. Throw in a great reputation and a big national tv win aided by a flukey goaline fumble - is a perfect recipe for an overrated team. Anyone who took +2.5 personifies 'Sucker' imo.

They're going to go as far as Wilson takes them, since they still have a very meager running game, and now the D has lost some of its edge. If they make a run, it's going to be by winning games 35-31 rather than 24-10. Especially after Bortles (who's not as bad as everyone likes to say he is) exposed them last night.

You can't punish Michael Bennett. He's a NFL Man of the Year nominee. lol

I don't want to hear about injuries. My squad is down an MVP candidate at QB (Wentz), a HOF Left tackle (Peters), their leading tackler (Jordan Hicks), pro bowl special teams player (Maragos), best DB (Darby) missed first half of the season and key 3rd down back and punt returner (Sproles).

I don't want to hear about injuries. My squad is down an MVP candidate at QB (Wentz), a HOF Left tackle (Peters), their leading tackler (Jordan Hicks), pro bowl special teams player (Maragos), best DB (Darby) missed first half of the season and key 3rd down back and punt returner (Sproles).

That's all swell except nobody was saying healthy Seattle > healthy Philly. Didn't think that before the season but who knew Wentz was Superman.
Those injuries are even further evidence that this underground anti-Pederson movement is f***ed. I love his aggression & willingness to embrace analytics.

That's all swell except nobody was saying healthy Seattle > healthy Philly. Didn't think that before the season but who knew Wentz was Superman.
Those injuries are even further evidence that this underground anti-Pederson movement is ***ed. I love his aggression & willingness to embrace analytics.

His (DP) play calling yesterday was horrific. They won despite him. And don't get me wrong I like DP and generally give coaches latitude but he's been putting Wentz in harm's way all year long. Finally came home to roost.

His embracing of analytics can be terrifying some times. Like the time against the NYG when he went for it on 4th and 8 at midfield while up against a mediocre offense just begging for a lift. Then not going for it at similar spots on the field with 4th and short (1-2 yards). Each time he claimed analytics were his rationale for the decision. Yikes.

Those Jacksonville fans should be ashamed. People will say he was out of control, but wow I dont know how id feel after a loss and having beer thrown at me etc.

The player gets all of the attention because he almost went in the stands, but the fans treated him like he was less than human. Its gross and i really wish one of these days someone goes all Ron Artest on someone and makes fans think twice about throwing stuff at players.

as a side note if you still have a full beer to throw when the game ends, you are just not a very good drinker

The player gets all of the attention because he almost went in the stands, but the fans treated him like he was less than human. Its gross and i really wish one of these days someone goes all Ron Artest on someone and makes fans think twice about throwing stuff at players.

as a side note if you still have a full beer to throw when the game ends, you are just not a very good drinker
Agreed, inexcusable waste of liquid gold.

Particularly since they stop selling the suds in the 3rd quarter (at least at the Linc).

Particularly since they stop selling the suds in the 3rd quarter (at least at the Linc).

Worked at Foxboro then Gillette for years once the ball was kicked off to start the second half they would let 10 real minutes pass then they would do rolling shutdowns of the beer stands. Each shutdown was accompanied by a supervisor and a uniformed police officer. People generally weren't happy, but point being this guy had that beer for a quarter and a half and the best he could do at the end of the day was throw it.

Worked at Foxboro then Gillette for years once the ball was kicked off to start the second half they would let 10 real minutes pass then they would do rolling shutdowns of the beer stands. Each shutdown was accompanied by a supervisor and a uniformed police officer. People generally weren't happy, but point being this guy had that beer for a quarter and a half and the best he could do at the end of the day was throw it.

Deflate any balls?;)

No surprise. Bennett’s a scumbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.