NFL Thread | Page 291 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are 2 dynasties wrapped up in 1 big bow for sure.

But that is still 1 in my eyes.

Only the Giants, Steelers (with 2 different HCs in the same ‘dynasty’ if I may) and to a degree the Broncos although dynasty 1 never won and dynasty 2 was the same QB...have ever done it 2x.

Packers have 3 separate, but need to win again with Rogers and McCarthy to count.

So you are saying the pats are staying with the kraft family?
Pats are staying with the Kraft family.
Rumor is Kraft has a deal to give Belichick and Brady a piece when they are done as thank yous. Think 1% for each.
Foundation is in place for continued excellence. Of course it won’t be close to this as you won’t find a QB like Brady who will be the 15th highest paid QB while being the best QB.

You forgot the 49ers Walsh, Seifert as well. 2 coaches both won multiple titles.

I am sorry but Giants weren’t a dynasty. They got the rings but they aren’t a dynasty.
Team of the 60s Packers/Lombardi
Team of the 70s Steelers/Noll
Team of the 80s 49ers/Walsh/Seifert
Team of 90s Cowboys/Jimmy Johnson
Team of 2000s Patriots/Belichick
Team of 2010s Patriots/Belichick

Last edited:
Rumor is Kraft has a deal to give Belichick and Brady a piece when they are done as thank yous. Think 1% for each.
Foundation is in place for continued excellence. Of course it won’t be close to this as you won’t find a QB like Brady who will be the 15th highest QB while being the best QB.

You forgot the 49ers Walsh, Seifert as well. 2 coaches both won multiple titles.

I am sorry but Giants weren’t a dynasty. They got the rings but they aren’t a dynasty.
I was using the word dynasty liberally.

Just trying to find examples of teams that won 2x...2x.

The pokes count 2x for purposes of my list and qualify...my bad.

That was really 1 niners team. And young & seifert would’ve needed to win a 2nd for this discussion.

Oh, btw: the patsies have 2 more decades to go to match the Giants Lombardi streak...

I thought the Saints got hosed by the refs last week against the Vikings, but I bet nobody here did because they don’t hate the Vikings.

I thought they did too a bit - I was rooting for the Saints though. Anyway, I thought the Jags got hosed. :( Ratings are down though, sooooo...

I was using the word dynasty liberally.

Just trying to find examples of teams that won 2x...2x.

The pokes count 2x for purposes of my list and qualify...my bad.

That was really 1 niners team. And young & seifert would’ve needed to win a 2nd for this discussion.

Oh, btw: the patsies have 2 more decades to go to match the Giants Lombardi streak...
What is the Giants Lombardi streak?

There were passing plays from Jacksonville that looked like PI and we didn't even get replays. I get it, overall there was not a hugely controversial moment but those plays were confusing to me. I just wanted a replay. Think Lewis was target on one.

There were passing plays from Jacksonville that looked like PI and we didn't even get replays. I get it, overall there was not a hugely controversial moment but those plays were confusing to me. I just wanted a replay. Think Lewis was target on one.

Lewis was target on both

There’s a reason we never saw a replay.

Think producer frantically jamming the “no replay” button

They replay dive plays for 1 yard, but a contested incompletion on 3rd and 9 with the game on the line?! Nah, let’s check some of those scores from outta town or pitch the Masters

Honestly they think America is dumb

And it has been.

Foundation is in place for continued excellence. Of course it won’t be close to this as you won’t find a QB like Brady who will be the 15th highest QB while being the best QB.

B and B should just retire after they win this year. There's nothing left to prove.

Lewis was target on both

There’s a reason we never saw a replay.

Think producer frantically jamming the “no replay” button

They replay dive plays for 1 yard, but a contested incompletion on 3rd and 9 with the game on the line?! Nah, let’s check some of those scores from outta town or pitch the Masters

Honestly they think America is dumb

And it has been.

I'm not sure I believe a lot of the conspiracy stuff you post about the NFL but I agree about these plays.

Where was the replay? Lewis got run thru on one of them. Seemed obvious

Kraft has lost a good part of his fanbase if he and Goodell are pulling a fast one his fanbase isn’t happy with him.
Mara has more power than Kraft.

Jones showed stones fighting Goodell.
Kraft wants a gold jacket and too be liked by his fellow owners.
Jerry Jones doesn’t care if they like him.

Fortunately for NE fans, Bob Kraft and his son don't call the football shots like Jerrah and his son do in Dallas.

I'm not sure I believe a lot of the conspiracy stuff you post about the NFL but I agree about these plays.

Where was the replay? Lewis got run thru on one of them. Seemed obvious

In 5 games they have called 3 penalties on the Patriots Defense

It’s just not what they do

But they also don’t want the public seeing it

1 per decade.

‘86
‘90
‘07
‘11
That's cool.

Only the Pats and Steelers have 2 back to backs...

Pats have 10 appearances, followed by Steelers at 8.

BB has 27 post season wins... Followed by 20.

Pats have 17 consecutive winning seasons. Most post merger.

They have too many records to post. Spoiled filthy rotten. So much, that one of my sons decided to root for the Jags(normally a pats fan), because he just wanted someone else to win, for a change. They're so good, it's almost boring.(I'm not complaining)

There’s a lot of paint over some of those Patriots accomplishments and much more to come

I think there is a chance that it breaks up this year because the heat is getting too great

No one anywhere buys it anymore, and since the NFL is entertainment...

Jets advertisement on TV for season tickets is all you need to know

They have too many records to post. Spoiled filthy rotten. So much, that one of my sons decided to root for the Jags(normally a pats fan), because he just wanted someone else to win, for a change. They're so good, it's almost boring.(I'm not complaining)

Not really doin much to dispell the whole Bandwagon Pats fans thing with that little doozy of an anecdote.

There’s a lot of paint over some of those Patriots accomplishments and much more to come

I think there is a chance that it breaks up this year because the heat is getting too great

I think it’s far more likely there’s cheating in college sports(ahem Duke recruiting) than Kraft having goodell on the hook.

That's cool.

Only the Pats and Steelers have 2 back to backs...

Pats have 10 appearances, followed by Steelers at 8.

BB has 27 post season wins... Followed by 20.

Pats have 17 consecutive winning seasons. Most post merger.

Always hated the Steelers but never thought their success was based on cheating.

Not really doin much to dispell the whole Bandwagon Pats fans thing with that little doozy of an anecdote.
I was 7 and when to a crappy Foxboro Stadium to watch Patriots get their a$$ kicked by Cleveland Gary and Flipper Anderson LA Rams for opening day 1992.
I suffered for 2 years then Parcells rebuild the team and eventually led to Belichick.

Parcells taking the job because of the commissioner asking him to help football in Boston made a dynasty.
Just like the Bulls, Cowboys, Lakers the Patriots have bandwagon fans but the fanbase has a lot of loyalty now because of how spoiled they are.

Last week you peddled Brady had surgery.
Now the heat is catching up.
Not the QB is 40 and HC is 65.
This show could use your skills.

I was 7 and when to a crappy Foxboro Stadium to watch Patriots get their a$$ kicked by Cleveland Gary and Flipper Anderson LA Rams for opening day 1992.
I suffered for 2 years then Parcells rebuild the team and eventually led to Belichick.

Parcells taking the job because of the commissioner asking him to help football in Boston made a dynasty.
Just like the Bulls, Cowboys, Lakers the Patriots have bandwagon fans but the fanbase has a lot of loyalty now because of how spoiled they are.

You think kids in western NY were pulling for the Chiefs in the 94 AFC championship game cuz they wanted to see somebody different get in? I woulda gone full on Broyld on someone’s azz on the playground at lunch in my Buffalo Bills Starter jacket if I heard some weak shiz like that.

Oh those brilliant Philly fans

That’s a gif too... and I probably forwarded it to every single person I’ve met in the last 48 years that likely didn’t see it...or needed to see it again...from me.

Personalized caption though.

I’m thoughtful...

That’s a gif too... and I probably forwarded it to every single person I’ve met in the last 48 years that likely didn’t see it...or needed to see it again...from me.

Personalized caption though.

I’m thoughtful...
It gets even funnier the more I watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.