NFL Thread | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and that was the point I'm making. Calling someone a bandwagon fan because they live in a different state and/or are from a culturally different area makes no sense.

But whatever helps Jint fans, like Herr Kaiser, cope with a resurgent Cowboys team is fine by me.

His claims don't even make sense, why would someone pick the Cowboys to frontrun with, they have won two playoff games in 20 years, wouldn't the frontrunners be Patriots or Broncos fans? But like you said he is a bitter Giant fan.

Must've hit a nerve so I'll be gentle.

How does an Upper East or West side Manhattanite stomach schlepping to Jersey to watch a football game!?!!

I thought all New Yawkers looked down on NJ as the armpit of America?!

Regardless, you sound absurd accusing SYRACUSE fans of being bandwagoners because of the pro team they root for.

You might have a case if this were a Duke, UK or tOSU board.

Anyone who has posted on these boards over the past 15 years (and isn't a worthless basketball only) can never be called a bandwagon fan of anything.

Even Pats fans.
MrW5mUX.gif

Cowboys were due for a bad game and tonight is it. Penalties killing drives and just looking awful all the way around.

Cowboys were due for a bad game and tonight is it. Penalties killing drives and just looking awful all the way around.
When your team is facing Sam Bradford or who I like to call Badford you can win even when playing subpar.

Sam Bradford has made 1.02 million dollars per TD pass in his career. He has 92 career TD passes.

First of all it is Jerrah and not Jerry. Second I cannot wait for Stephen Jones to take over.

Some times I wonder if you know anything about football. Bradford is playing behind a line where both tackles are the third option due to injury. There are college lines that are better than the Vikings. And you're blaming it on Bradford? :crazy:

EDIT: Sorry post meant for alsacs.

Last edited:
First of all it is Jerrah and not Jerry. Second I cannot wait for Stephen Jones to take over.

As much as I loathe the NYG it isn't a mystery why the three other NFC East teams have failed to win a SB in the last two decades while the Gmen have two titles in the last decade. Jones, Lurie and Snyder all meddle instead of leaving decisions up to a capable football GM. For ever and a day Snyder refused to hire a GM, Jones has himself and his son and Lurie has hired his buddies (Banner and Roseman).

Some times I wonder if you know anything about football. Bradford is playing behind a line where both tackles are the third option due to injury. There are college lines that are better than the Vikings. And you're blaming it on Bradford? :crazy:
You love calling people names. Bradford blows. The OL isn't good either.

Bradford's yard per attempt is pathetic. He checks down on 3rd and long all the time. He isn't in the top half of the league. He has made an insane amount of money for his performance.

Bradford's yard per attempt is pathetic. He checks down on 3rd and long all the time. He isn't in the top half of the league. He has made an insane amount of money for his performance.

I didn't call you any name. Duh why do you think he checks down? Cuz he's got about 1.8 seconds to get rid of it before he gets crushed. Dude, games are won and lost in the trenches. Check it out some time.

71% completion rate and 4 to 1 TD/INT ratio. Given his line that's a miracle.

So tell me, after that BS no-call on the two-point convert (hands to the face of Bradford), does anyone have an difficulty understanding how badly the NFL of Goodell wants the Cowboys in the SB? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, there aren't words to describe how much I hate the GDF-ing Cowboys.

When your team is facing Sam Bradford or who I like to call Badford you can win even when playing subpar.

Sam Bradford has made 1.02 million dollars per TD pass in his career. He has 92 career TD passes.
Bradford did enough to win tonight. Difference was a fumbled punt inside the 10.

Ugly, ugly game for the Cowboys but a win in a December on the road counts no matter how ugly so I will take it. Now I cheer for Pittsburgh this Sunday.

So tell me, after that BS no-call on the two-point convert (hands to the face of Bradford), does anyone have an difficulty understanding how badly the NFL of Goodell wants the Cowboys in the SB? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, there aren't words to describe how much I hate the GDF-ing Cowboys.

Just stop. Cowboys had multiple bad calls on them in the game that killed drives.

Bradford did enough to win tonight. Difference was a fumbled punt inside the 10.

Ugly, ugly game for the Cowboys but a win in a December on the road counts no matter how ugly so I will take it. Now I cheer for Pittsburgh this Sunday.

The Giants lose on sunday, and the division is over.

Reminded me of the Philly/Dallas game. Philly in control (more so than the Vikes) then Smallwood has a critical fumble in the 4Q. Kudos to Dallas for taking advantage of these breaks but eventually that luck may run out. But as the Tuna Man says you are what your record says you are and right now the Boys are 11-1.

Just stop. Cowboys had multiple bad calls on them in the game that killed drives.

I only saw the 4th Q. But the no call on the convert was complete f#cking BS no matter what else happened. That's undeniable, and nothing you might argue will change my mind on that. No wonder the league's ratings are down. No matter, this just makes it all the more enjoyable to cheer against the Cowboys. F#ck them hard.

Last edited:
Reminded me of the Philly/Dallas game. Philly in control (more so than the Vikes) then Smallwood has a critical fumble in the 4Q. Kudos to Dallas for taking advantage of these breaks but eventually that luck may run out. But as the Tuna Man says you are what your record says you are and right now the Boys are 11-1.
I don't think we are winning the superbowl with a rookie QB no matter how good the OL or the RB but I am just enjoying the ride after so many sub .500 seasons since Jimmy left town.

I only saw the 4th Q. But the no call on the convert was complete f#cking BS no matter what else happened. That's undeniable, and nothing you might argue will change my mind on that. No wonder the league's ratings are down.

Well you are a Jets fan so it is a given that you are not rational.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.