NFL Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we are winning the superbowl with a rookie QB no matter how good the OL or the RB but I am just enjoying the ride after so many sub .500 seasons since Jimmy left town.

We have as a good of a shot as anyone else.

We have as a good of a shot as anyone else.

I think eventually a rookie is going to be a rookie. Just a matter of when that happens and if we can overcome it like we did tonight.

He held the ball way to long tonight and was sloppy with the ball.

I think eventually a rookie is going to be a rookie. Just a matter of when that happens and if we can overcome it like we did tonight.

We played arguably the best defense in the league. It's not going to be easy at any point in the night.

Min has a good defense, everything was trending towards us losing tonight, and we still found a way.

So tell me, after that BS no-call on the two-point convert (hands to the face of Bradford), does anyone have an difficulty understanding how badly the NFL of Goodell wants the Cowboys in the SB? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, there aren't words to describe how much I hate the GDF-ing Cowboys.
Cowboys are Canada's Team also.

I'd cheer for the Russians, the Iranians, AQ, IS, or the Chinese before I'd cheer for the Cowboys.

And I have always had great admiration and respect for Tom Landry, Chuck Howley, Bob Lilly, Roger Staubach, Charlie Waters, Troy Aikman and Emmett Smith, so I'm not totally blind, just 90%.

All week long I heard about the Vikings winning tonight and the Giants winning on Sunday. Well I think its the Boys winning tonight, the Steelers winning Sunday and Sanchez starting the last two games while we rest the starters. HBTC.

I only saw the 4th Q. But the no call on the convert was complete f#cking BS no matter what else happened. That's undeniable, and nothing you might argue will change my mind on that. No wonder the league's ratings are down. No matter, this just makes it all the more enjoyable to cheer against the Cowboys. F#ck them hard.
I stopped reading your pathetic post after seeing you only saw the fourth quarter. Hate the Cowboys all you want but a football game doesn't come down to one play. There are many calls made/missed within a game to argue that one with 15 sec left was the difference. And they still had to get the two even if it was called, then win in ot.

Cowboys are Canada's Team also.

:vomit:

No they're not. idea. And whoever called them America's team didn't ask this American. I'd sooner remove both of my kidneys with a rusty screwdriver than even so much as acknowledge their very existence. Nothing entertains me more than watching Jerry Jones after a loss.

Last edited:
:vomit:

I'd sooner remove both of my kidneys with one of these ...

BK-10.jpg

than even so much as acknowledge their very existence.

Your a Jet fan though.

I stopped reading your pathetic post after seeing you only saw the fourth quarter. Hate the Cowboys all you want but a football game doesn't come down to one play. There are many calls made/missed within a game to argue that one with 15 sec left was the difference. And they still had to get the two even if it was called, then win in ot.

You read the whole damn thing and we both know it. That's why you replied. :D

And I said that the "missed" call was BS. You know it, I know it, and anyone who knows anything about football knows it. Pathetic that.

Or the scandrick "illegal use of hands" on Hinchens INT near the end of the first half

That call and the hold on the Elliott run cost us 14 points and the game being a blow out. So yeah the refs missed a hands to the face (along with a false start) on the 2 point play but that is the way this modern league is. You hope there are more blown calls for the other guy than for you.

That call and the hold on the Elliott run cost us 14 points and the game being a blow out. So yeah the refs missed a hands to the face (along with a false start) on the 2 point play but that is the way this modern league is. You hope there are more blown calls for the other guy than for you.
See, that was probably always the case, but now there was Vine and also Twitter so all the missed calls get blown up for whoever is paying attention.

All week long I heard about the Vikings winning tonight and the Giants winning on Sunday. Well I think its the Boys winning tonight, the Steelers winning Sunday and Sanchez starting the last two games while we rest the starters. HBTC.

We had 3 games in 12 days so we are in need of the 10 day break before heading to NJ to take on the Giants. I think even if the Giants lose tomorrow the best we could hope for would be to hold our starters in week 16.

Sure. After the Habs, they are the most followed team in all of Canada. I once bought a Tony Dorsett jersey in Toronto. Store only sold Bills and Cowboys stuff.

No, they're not. Please don't mistake Toronto for anything resembling the rest of the country. The entire place simply loves to hate all things Toronto. Word.

And I'd sooner eat a six-pack of Drano by the spoonful than cheer for the Habs. So if nothing else, you're at least two for two :)

We had 3 games in 12 days so we are in need of the 10 day break before heading to NJ to take on the Giants. I think even if the Giants lose tomorrow the best we could hope for would be to hold our starters in week 16.
Giants lose Sunday and we win next week and the week after and Seattle loses one of the next two, we cinch HFA with two weeks to spare. I think.

Please don't mistake Toronto for anything resembling the rest of the country. The entire place simply loves to hate all things Toronto. Word.

And I'd sooner eat a six-pack of Drano by the spoonful than cheer for the Habs. So if nothing else, you're at least two for two :)
I bought a Troy Aikman jersey in Saskatchewan and a Tony Romo jersey in Vancouver. JK

So, is the argument that since the officials incompetence screwed the Cowboys earlier, it was okay for them to bone the Vikings, with intent, on that convert? Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.