NFL Thread | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Fisher is the luckiest guy in the world.
He had 6 winning seasons out of 21 seasons as a HC.
He has been paid 35 million dollars the past 5 years.
He has had 8 first round drafts the last 5 years.
He just received a 2 year extension.

This guy is awful and I don't get it.

Jeff Fisher is the luckiest guy in the world.
He had 6 winning seasons out of 21 seasons as a HC.
He has been paid 35 million dollars the past 5 years.
He has had 8 first round drafts the last 5 years.
He just received a 2 year extension.

This guy is awful and I don't get it.
It's hard to fathom isn't it...

It's not like he's Buck Showalter who wins, but can't get over the hump, fisher can't get over 8-8 and never loses his job.

It's hard to fathom isn't it...

It's not like he's Buck Showalter who wins, but can't get over the hump, fisher can't get over 8-8 and never loses his job.
He is just awful. I don't get it he has a huge parka on in this game and couldn't find his challenge flag. He had to verbally tell the ref he wanted to challenge.
This guy is the anti-Belichick.

Why'd I start the phins defense. Jesus.

The last 3 times Belichick-Fisher have coached against each other Belichick's teams have all 3 matchups by a combined score of 120-10.

Fisher is such an NFL stooge.

Buffalo is looking good.
Man can Oakland pay for a proper field sodding that field looks scary.

The last 3 times Belichick-Fisher have coached against each other Belichick's teams have all 3 matchups by a combined score of 120-10.

Fisher is such an NFL stooge.

I really don't know how he is still employed.

Cy3Vt4DW8AAw5-v

I swear do the Giants even watch film? The freaking Patriots gave you the blueprint to beat Pittsburgh.
Spread them out and just dink and dunk.
This first half is a joke 14-0 Pittsburgh. The Steelers D sucks.

I swear do the Giants even watch film? The freaking Patriots gave you the blueprint to beat Pittsburgh.
Spread them out and just dink and dunk.
This first half is a joke 14-0 Pittsburgh. The Steelers D sucks.

The Giants have no running game and a suspect ol.

The Giants/Cowboys game now has just about zero meaning next week.

Giants need the win. Was never really about the division after they dropped the 3 in a row.

Two red zone interceptions, a gift safety from the refs, and JPP and Snacks both get hurt. And the refs let them mug our receivers early all day. Frustrating game.

as fun as the Raiders are to watch, the road to LI still goes through the pats in the AFC. Raiders still have major defensive issues, and the offense won't bail them out every week. NE schedule is much easier down the stretch. The finish with BAL, @DEN, NYJ, and @MIA. Only game they might lose is Denver. Patriots haven't won at mile high for a long time. Oakland finishes with @KC on Thursday night, then @SD, INDY, and @DEN. I think Pats finish 13-3 and Oakland 12-4.

Two red zone interceptions, a gift safety from the refs, and JPP and Snacks both get hurt. And the refs let them mug our receivers early all day. Frustrating game.

That 4th down pass into the endzone looked like a PI but I have been watching on RedZone so no commentary since we had to go to San Diego, Oakland, etc...

This loss is on Eli Manning. I mean the Steelers D sucks and he keeps throwing to the TEs.
How you struggle to gain 200 yards on Pittsburgh is really hard.

as fun as the Raiders are to watch, the road to LI still goes through the pats in the AFC. Raiders still have major defensive issues, and the offense won't bail them out every week. NE schedule is much easier down the stretch. The finish with BAL, @DEN, NYJ, and @MIA. Only game they might lose is Denver. Patriots haven't won at mile high for a long time. Oakland finishes with @KC on Thursday night, then @SD, INDY, and @DEN. I think Pats finish 13-3 and Oakland 12-4.
NE will lose at Denver and probably at Miami.
I think though the Raiders will lose 2 games as well.
Raiders have an elite offense it will be a shootout with NE. Either team could win. I fear Denver will though.

Certainly has less meaning but I don't know about zero. The next two games after the NYG are against the Lions and Bucs who happen to be two of the hottest teams in the NFL. Home field advantage is still important.

Giants remaining schedule
Dallas
Detroit
@Philadelphia
@Washington
That has to be the hardest schedule left in the NFL. If Eli doesn't up his game they could go 1-3 in this stretch.

Giants remaining schedule
Dallas
Detroit
@Philadelphia
@Washington
That has to be the hardest schedule left in the NFL. If Eli doesn't up his game they could go 1-3 in this stretch.

The giants/skins game could be a play in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.