No line for this game? | Syracusefan.com

No line for this game?

I can't find a line - definitely not on - gonna be one of those games I guess. Too bad we can't wager on the game -- it's probably the only thing that woulda kept me staying for the whole game during an NFL Sunday.

GO ORANGE!

I can't find a line - definitely not on - gonna be one of those games I guess. Too bad we can't wager on the game -- it's probably the only thing that woulda kept me staying for the whole game during an NFL Sunday.

GO ORANGE!

I enjoy watching the 2nd team and never leave the dome until the walkons are in. I definitely would rather watch this whole game than the terrible assortment of NFL games on today. Besides, the G's aren't playing and you should never watch an NFL game you have money on. Then you end up in re-hab.:)

I enjoy watching the 2nd team and never leave the dome until the walkons are in. I definitely would rather watch this whole game than the terrible assortment of NFL games on today. Besides, the G's aren't playing and you should never watch an NFL game you have money on. Then you end up in re-hab.:)

I'm a Cowboys fan! I stayed until the under 4min TV timeout. I don't usually leave early, but I wanted to go watch the Cowboys comeback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom