Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

That DeVito INT was into the wind, right? It was at our backs in the 1Q if I recall? Could have been the difference, not judging it well enough.

That DeVito INT was into the wind, right? It was at our backs in the 1Q if I recall? Could have been the difference, not judging it well enough.
Meh I see your point but that safety read that the whole way

well, we almost beat Clemson and haven't done a damn thing yet today. They just may be.
I’m not really concerned yet but that 1Q we would be down to UCONN yet it’s only 13

Meh I see your point but that safety read that the whole way

And just got to it making a great play... If it's placed properly on the outside, it's got a pretty got shot at being a completion.

well, we almost beat Clemson and haven't done a damn thing yet today. They just may be.

Their starting QB left the week of our game and we knocked out their new starter early.

We’re not out. Huge 3rd down stop. Even Dame fans say their soft up the middle. Moe has been killing them. Run, run, run. Wear out that D. Keep their O off the field.

Great safety play earlier. We’re minus two now.

I always like comparing football to stock car racing. It’s not a drag race. It’s a 500 mile oval track race with ebbs and flows. There’s crashes, mistakes, pit stops, parts break etc etc but the race isn’t over in the first 100 miles.

The other team can have issues to over 4 quarters. Just hold pace

nD looks more disciplined than Clemson. Run a pretty complex defense as well. But Clemson would beat ND because of the run game for sure. ND seems to be really good against passing teams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom