Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

ND wouldn't have points if the refs didn't cover the backsides. Offensive PI gets no call, to even it out, we get a false start.

We are just waaay overmatched.

I don't know - if Johnson holds on to the TD, and we hold on 3rd and 16, it's a totally different game.

I know, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts...

did anyone think we'd get a fair shot from the refs in this game? CFP $ demands ND be included.

Someone mentioned it up this thread somewhere, but here's the video of a ND player cheering Dungey's injury.
I wouldn't say the ND player is cheering. I think we are grasping at straws here if we SU fans are going to get upset with that

If we can get a score before half we get the ball first. A lot of game left. Feel calm still at this point. We should be down a lot more.

Someone mentioned it up this thread somewhere, but here's the video of a ND player cheering Dungey's injury.

Saw this live. What a terrible human being! He honestly deserves to go down with an injury today

On that 4th down play, all our receivers ran right to their defenders and turned around. Comical. I guess our coaches don't believe in short crossing routes.

If we can get a score before half we get the ball first. A lot of game left. Feel calm still at this point. We should be down a lot more.
Can we wait until the end of this drive to say this?

I don’t care what tier the pinstripe bowl is, that’s about the most anticlimactic thing that could ever happen to end this season.

SU vs. BC next week will be for the Camping World Spot. SU won't suffer too much in rankings for this and BC should beat Duke. NCSU screwed themselves out of that bowl by losing to Wake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom