Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Lol great play calls this half. Even hofreichter looks bad.
I don't get the offense at all. They're LOADING the box, obviously. Do we not have a tight end? Some plays over the middle. They're stuffing us twice and blitzing on 3'd and long. Why do we do this to ourselves?

SU is a good football team but just face it ND is really good and we are missing starting QB. So much whining. Now I know ND is very good because it takes a really good team to beat SU like this. Remember where Cuse was last year.

We can play Amie without blowing his redshirt right?

Why not?

Next week should be a good game. Chance to get him on the field and get some reps?

It seems the staff is mailing this one in to stay healthy for BC next week. Not sure why. This was the biggest game SU played in the past 20 years. Dungey got hurt and they threw any game plan out the window. Really disappointing. But I guess this staff has earned the right to have an off game. Whole team top to bottom has just been really bad today.

Just some really bad performances by SU sports this week. Failed on the biggest stage. Let’s hope they all learn from it. They owe it to the fans to perform better going forward.

Why do you need recruiters at ND? Can't you just go to a recruiting site and print out the top 50 players and say "Wanna play at Notre Dame?"

It’s a screen grab from my dvr. It’s not fake. If I knew how to fake stuff like that I wouldn’t be wasting that talent on a message board.

Not calling you out, but the replay I saw he didn’t have full possession until the second foot hit out of bounds. That screen grab looks nothing like the replays I saw.

Your screen grab he’s got two feet in by like a foot. Weird

It seems the staff is mailing this one in to stay healthy for BC next week. Not sure why. This was the biggest game SU played in the past 20 years. Dungey got hurt and they threw any game plan out the window. Really disappointing. But I guess this staff has earned the right to have an off game. Whole team top to bottom has just been really bad today.

Just some really bad performances by SU sports this week. Failed on the biggest stage. Let’s hope they all learn from it. They owe it to the fans to perform better going forward.

It goes without saying that losing Dungey is huge... but...

The whole approach today seems different than the aggressive identity Dino has created here.

Take a deep breath! Notre Dame is a VERY good football team. You could feel the air being let out when Dungey went out. Some days your the bug, some days you're the windshield.
Notre Dame is not 30 points better than us. I don’t care how good they are. Our play calling has been conservative since it was a 2 possession game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom