Notre Dame Game Day Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game Day Thread

Ohio State v. Maryland is a great game!!

giphy.gif

Taj Harris responsible for a 14 point swing there. That sucks

This is part of what's wrong with this board. I suppose the turnover led to a touchdown, but the constant pre-supposing of greatness isnt useful. Maybe equivocate, just a bit.

If it’s 7-20 at halftime.
We get the ball and make adjustments.
We just gotta get that TD now.

Obviously our future looks great but you can’t be in the middle of a turnaround and get curbstomped in the biggest game of the day. I’m sorry, you can’t.

These types of one step forward, two steps back rebuilds are so fickle, and this is an absolute embarrassment for everyone to see.

Watch eyes roll all around CFB if we get Gameday against Clemson next year.

Entire basketball team, sans Carey, and football team basically crumbled under the bright NYC lights this week.

Absolute worst case scenario for three days

My only salvation is Maryland beating tOSU. Get it done Terps

ND's dominating. The officiating's been one-sided, however. And the whole production is a leg-humping festival for ND. It's difficult to watch the turnovers ... but we have to play better.

Obviously our future looks great but you can’t be in the middle of a turnaround and get curbstomped in the biggest game of the day. I’m sorry, you can’t.

These types of one step forward, two steps back rebuilds are so fickle, and this is an absolute embarrassment for everyone to see.

Watch eyes roll all around CFB if we get Gameday against Clemson next year.

We’ve taken way more than one step forward...

ND's dominating. The officiating's been one-sided, however. And the whole production is a leg-humping festival for ND. It's difficult to watch the turnovers ... but we have to play better.

What did you expect. It's the Notre Dame channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom