Notre Dame Game... | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1607179280743.png

1607191919008.png

AT&T and Directv are currenntly in negotiations for broadcasting rights for NBC, so I'll probably miss the game. I'm conflicted about whether I should be disappointed at missing the game or relieved I won't witness what is likely a drubbing on national TV.

What I am going to enjoy today is the fun of optimism before the first kickoff rings out. For today the time leading up to the game will be filled with wonder.
I will still be optimistic after ND's first TD ...as long as it takes them more than 6 plays to get it. If not, Saturday depression comes around 2:45

Every summer we do a family beach vacation in Surfside Beach, SC and on our way we drive past Conway where Coastal Carolina is. I would always look over and say to myself, "that's a cute little stadium."

And they're hosting Gameday before us. <sigh>

AT&T and Directv are currenntly in negotiations for broadcasting rights for NBC, so I'll probably miss the game. I'm conflicted about whether I should be disappointed at missing the game or relieved I won't witness what is likely a drubbing on national TV.
Reddit you can find a stream or sport surge these have minimal pop ups and I’ve had success streaming from my Xbox or smart tv

One more spin - let’s go have some fun!
Absolutely. what a great place for our team be at today It has been a very rough season for all of us and I hope these young men play well today and enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity.

The thought of Rex trying to throw in an outdoor stadium in December against that ND defense on national television...

You’ve never been to Frackville (where is from). ND is like the Taj Mahal in comparison lol.

But he already plays his home games at the Carrier Dome!

ND has never seen a scoreboard, convenient temperatures, or fan sight lines like THAT.

Kirby Dar Dar’s kick return against Florida >>>>Rocket Ismail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom